Sign in to follow this  
Wulfgar

All good things must come to an end...

We might not always agree, but it was always interesting :)

Don't forget to stop in and say Hi from time to time, and best of luck in wherever life takes you.

Welcome to the club!

It seems education is the best means of breaking the habits of Wurm.... My senior year at University of Washington helped me cut the cords that nagged at me to play hours everyday... and the game is just too involved to put in any less time to have the same level of personal fulfillment and reward.

If you "loved" wurm as much as you made out in many of your posts... you will not leave the community even if you never log in again.

Doh, another great voice of common sense on these forums walking out the door... Farewell!

Best of luck Wulfgar, always been nice to see you in chats. Thanks for participating in community events and I hope you well in the future. You shall be missed sir.

Even though I never met you ingame, and only saw a few lines said over Global Freedom, I am sorry to hear a well known name disappear from the Wurmian landscape. Selling your account, you got smart on that one, as that is always what draws people back in, even if they sell literally everything but the account itself, they always return. Well anyways, have great fun in other games, and perhaps we may see you around the forums yet if you don't get too detached from the Wurmian way of life :)

Farewell, and safe travels.

*Tips Hat*

• Like 1

*Salute* Good luck with the education. Shame you sold the account, though. I've disbanded more deeds than most people will ever have, but I've always kept my accounts in case I ever wanted to come back. Take care and enjoy the real world.

Something has happened that I never thought would happen.

I am back (casually at least).

Hope some of the old players are still around.

• Like 10

55 minutes ago, GoldFever said:

Welcome back!  So, how did you make out on those studies!

Thanks! Studying worked out great, I have a great job as a web developer now close to where I live.

• Like 3

Welcome back didn't realize you weren't you all these couple years.. anyhow welcome back and well done on the job studies are very important but the Wurmian Heart never feels as welcome anywhere else..