Sign in to follow this  
Revelation

Let us load the ship transporter onto ships.

-1. Loading a ship onto a ship would be ridiculous beyond any comparison. As Wurm players we have to deal with a bunch of non-intuitive stuff relating to container volumes daily, but I'd rather see those things fixed as opposed to just adding more to the list and let the ridiculousness define Wurm solely because we couldn't be arsed to force the game to make a tiny bit of sense.

I think it was just the transporter they wanted to load, not an actual ship on the transporter loaded to a ship.

-1 from me, just make one when you get there if you really want your boat out of the water.

-1. The fact that the transporter looks small is a shorthand. You supposedly load a ship ON TOP of it, so it's supposed to be as large as the ship. 

But regardless of that, there's the fact that, from a gameplay perspective it'd be quite broken. Load a corbita with a ship transporter. drag a couple horses. When you hit land, unload the transporter, load the corbita on it, hitch the horses, and you'd have a totally amphibious system. 

too much?

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

;)