Sign in to follow this  
Suntzu

Sorcery: Evocator Info

-1, removing debuffs Will make this a game of "who can get the most" and since you are jk which has the most used items due to all valrei bugs, it is obviously an extremely biased idea.

Does it even matter who can get the most? The spells don't do much, as far as I can tell, and you still only have the same limited amount of karma, so it's not like you can spam every spell you get. You still have to choose, so most likely only the top one or two spells will get cast, no matter how many fruits are eaten

Actually,because of the limited karma, I would say do away with buffs and debuffs altogether, since they're so hard to balance, and focus on making the spells 1) worth using, 2) not game breaking, and 3) fun to use.

I was just rewarded with this worthless red cherry for all my hard work in the scenario. FIX IT PLEASE

• Like 1

I did like to point out my interest in some changes here!

• Like 2

I think Erikn has a good idea about what needs to be done here, just looking forward to it...

I was just rewarded with this worthless red cherry for all my hard work in the scenario. FIX IT PLEASE

Just eat the cherry bro, getting 3 shot in plate isn't so bad. /endsarcasm

Nah, sorcery is going to stay an unfinished system just like valrei is.

KellyTxX still unhappy over his broken cherry eh?

Unfortunately some do find it a disappointing experience, and then there's those who find it quite fulfilling.

• Like 1

erikn i thought you were cool man, i thought you were COOL 

putting in a half assed feature like this just makes me never wanna do missions (which epic is all about)

Lots of things got in the way, things that blocked others work or that required us to work together on them, things that needed to be done on time. Sadly the balancing of the abilities was not on any of those lists so it had to take a backseat. So sorry about that, it is how ever on the current list of things to do so I can finally deal with it, I have  had a bit of a guilty conscious about it hoping to squeeze it in but never got the time needed for it. 

• Like 5

KellyTxX still unhappy over his broken cherry eh?

Unfortunately some do find it a disappointing experience, and then there's those who find it quite fulfilling.

Im getting 3 shotted left and right by guys like Watson, Im sure he found it fulfilling! :D

putting in a half assed feature like this just makes me never wanna do missions (which epic is all about)

not like doing missions will increase your chances of getting an item by more than .1-.2%

not like doing missions will increase your chances of getting an item by more than .1-.2%

i did hundreds of mission /b/ro