Sign in to follow this  
Druidnature

Wurm First Rare Wagon?

[20:20:49] A fairly large wagon designed to be dragged by four animals. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is made from cedarwood. You notice some notches you must carve away in order to improve the wagon. Ql: 21.645359, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Zarame, has been etched in the stern.

Oh, my, God! I am so happy!!!!! I was praying to get one of these in the next few days farming it, I tried imping one a few times......got lucky!!!!

I'm wondering if this is the first in existance??

For those wondering, Yes. It glows! I'll try posting a pic.

Pictures here : http://druidnature.imgur.com/all/

dRXVOZd.jpg

Edited by Druidnature
  • Like 5

Grats! Now if only it held more, moved faster, etc. But grats on the glowy wagon!

That is so awesome man. Congrats!

I'm so jealous right now lol.

Make another one and tell me if it increase speed like a rare cart does. If it doesn't and just slows decay I may not new to sell my soul for one :D

DruidNature's images are not publicly available.

Thanks for the warning! Should be fixed.

Xor, I already have a second wagon made. I will try to test it for you,  I'm also doing the test with bison, as wiki said they are faster - and I must say, they do seem it.

Tested.  no speed boost activated, all un-traited bison.  12.95 on none rare, 13.69 on rare. it is slightly faster.

faster, Shiny-er, and.....my dream come true <3

Haha, you deserve it! Keep it as a reminder since its ur first wagon its easy to know wich one was since its rare :P

Haha, you deserve it! Keep it as a reminder since its ur first wagon its easy to know wich one was since its rare :P

Exactly what I'm doing :) It's to gorgeous! 

• Like 1

I believe it might be like large cart, % to speed increase. So the better the base speed is, the more speed you got.

Heh glowing wagon (on a pvp server?)... going to attract alot of attention :P

Heh glowing wagon (on a pvp server?)... going to attract alot of attention :P

Yeah, not something you'd want to use on a pvp one. Especially at night... No need for a torch. Not to mention, by itself without being rare, it's huge and easy to see.

[20:20:49] A fairly large wagon designed to be dragged by four animals. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is made from cedarwood. You notice some notches you must carve away in order to improve the wagon. Ql: 21.645359, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Zarame, has been etched in the stern.

Oh, my, God! I am so happy!!!!! I was praying to get one of these in the next few days farming it, I tried imping one a few times......got lucky!!!!

Well, so maybe you won't sell everything and desert to EQNL after all then? Anyway, good to hear that your new rare wagon has once again raised your enthusiasm for Wurm to the forefront.

Safe Travels,

=Ayes=

[19:36:00] A fairly large wagon designed to be dragged by four animals. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is locked with a lock of poor quality.

It is made from applewood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 80.62566, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Silakka, has been etched in the stern.

we made speed tests and it seems to be faster than a normal one, maybe not full 2.5km/h, but there was something.

Reached 17.68km/h at most on 2km trip haha

Edited by silakka

I don't want to give away the name, but one of the people in my alliance got one within an hour of servers coming up after the 1.2 patch on tuesday lol. (Desertion, on Epic)

Still, congrats =)

Edited by Arronicus
  • Like 1