Sign in to follow this  
Huntar

Have a picture of a brazier, dont know how to upload it

So if anyone would be so kind as to upload it for me or teach me how I could go upon doing that myself? (I have an account already)

MnjkM8i.png

• Like 1

You are usually required to have the upload permissions, ask Eir with and tell her your wurmpedia account name, I don't know if she actually rejects people, since i'm been getting clear 'accepts' every time.

The basic account does not have upload privledges. If a user wants to upload images, they can send me a forum PM with their Wiki user name and I'll be happy to adjust them.

Users should have only one account, but I won't go on a witch hunt. Well, unless there are real witches added to the game.  ;)

Someone mention witches to hunt? Daddy needs alchemy ingredients. :ph34r:

• Like 1

It looks like a picture of the marble brazier pillar has already been uploaded. But for future reference Huntar, if you need to upload a picture to a page that doesn't have one, just click on the red-link for the missing picture to upload it. Make sure your picture has the same name. Or, if the page doesn't already have a link, you can input the following line when you're in edit view. Save the changes that you made to the page, and then click on the link that you just made to upload the picture.

This is just one example, there are several ways to display a picture:

[[File:Marble brazier pillar.png|thumb|400px|right|A marble brazier pillar.]]

You can find more information on this Wikimedia help page:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Images_and_other_uploaded_files

• Like 1