Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Thanks lots for your support!

Thanks to you and your team for all the hard work getting the game back up and running.

Very appreciated.  I think you guys have made some really good decisions for moving forward. 

• Like 1

if you look back all in all they were pretty quick and efficient. Update, then DDOS and then the move to another company with the whole wurm world and it just took 2 days ? Not bad .

btw what was the name of the company that hosted WO before it moved to the new one ?

Thanks for working so hard to give us our Wurm lives back!  It is truly appreciated!!

• Like 1

Great work devs! Problems handled masterfully.

I even considered digging a bit IRL, just to stave off the Wurm withdrawal, but it just wasn't the same.

Have a great vacation!

The new crafting window and pile dragging have removed so much clicking that this is the best update ever for me.  Thank you and the team for such a great update and enjoy the vacation it is well deserved.

Thanks so much for getting Wurm back up and running Rolf and staff :)

Enjoy your vacation Rolf!

thanks for making a great game , have fun on your vacation and , keep up the good work on wurm :lol:

Thank you, Rolf. I enjoy seeing that y'all now have the means and flexibility to handle situations like this gracefully and quickly.

I have to really agree with this. Rolf and team really handled this like bosses; from the 10k reward, right to the announcement of a new hosting company... not much more than 24hrs after the initial attack. The Wurm team + hosting company got the game up in, what, 24 hours after announcement of the move? That's called gettin' stuff done.  ;) 

Also, from what i've noticed (although haven't had since uptime), this new host seems to be of much higher quality. The "stam lag" that plagued Indy for years has disappeared. Response time (refreshing...) feels shorter. Everything feels more fluid...

I've been posting lately about how unhappy I am with the game and with staff. Well, not this time. Not at all. I feel some faith has been restored. 

• Like 1

Enjoy the rest of your vacation, then finish the bridges!

The "stam lag" that plagued Indy for years has disappeared. Response time (refreshing...) feels shorter. Everything feels more fluid...

In particular I have noticed this improvement on Independence as well. Was quite pleasantly surprised to have experienced this when moving around and farming. No more several second delay before the stamina bar even starts to refresh. Nice, nice.

=Ayes=

man, wish I was Swedish... what indie game developer can afford to take a week vacation every month.

Could express your thanks by actually investing more time into the community that supports you and your vacations. From my PoV it's barely hanging on by a thread and you only ever abuse that. Patch days are great for you cuz you get a bunch of resubs and people are distracted by new features but by next week it'll be back to frustration with bugs and be another 4 months before any major fixes.

Even this past patch is kind of small for how long it's been since 1.1. In the past 6 months we've accomplished wagons and crafting window... mmmk guys lets take vacation!

Meanwhile there's dozens of reported bugs and pleading suggestions that have been plaguing the community for months, if not years, and are never addressed. What is that?

Sorry if I offend, but I'm still a player and a customer and just because I'm not a blind supporter doesn't mean my opinion or others like mine should be less respected.

Edited by Versai
  • Like 1

Meanwhile there's dozens of reported bugs and pleading suggestions that have been plaguing the community for months, if not years, and are never addressed. What is that?

that'd be why