Sign in to follow this  
WolfeNailo

Roseguard: A Tranquil Paradise Stretching Sea to Mountain [Pristine]

Roseguard: The Village of the Winds

Roseguard is a village that sits nestled by the gentle warm winds of the ocean and the Highfrost winds of the mountain. Overlooked by a reconstruction of Rosehall, the village of Roseguard itself is a haven built in tiers. Wherein each tier represents one of the winds and walks of life. We built our life on the progression of passion. Your place among us can vary greatly by your passion to live and strive within the realm of Wurm. Introduction to our village will have you placed as a Dock Worker, and living on the scenic townhouses placed on our lowest tier, where you will enjoy the sounds of the waves nestling and crashing on our shoreline. From this point, your chosen career will move you to different places in the village infrastructure.

[ Unfortunately due to the recent attack on Wurm I have not been able to garner photos on the reconstruction of our village. ]

​Shipwrights will find better accommodations on the raised platform behind the townhouses, remaining close to their work and the waves they so love to venture over. Two such residences will be provided, and built as someone rises to fulfill said position.

[ Unfortunately due to the recent attack on Wurm I have not been able to garner photos on the reconstruction of our village. ]

Those who look to join us as general residents, who tend to their own and just wish to play leisurely, with no primary focus will take residence on our lovely Oleander Square, located two tiers over the Docks District and just below the Guild Court. Sharing in Oleander Square is our primary Animal Care Facilitating to Bison and other Bovine Species. However, worry not, as Oleander's communities are gated off from any potential Bull Goring and from prying eyes.

​Smiths and Tailors will find willful accommodations on the Tier encircling our Guild Court, with ample reach to our village's primary Mine, located behind the Seven Saints Cellar Inn and Tavern. Directly across from the 'Cellar' are two specialty shops, Chevasto's Loom and Jiorto's Silver Helm, dedicated to the crafts, and future home to our town's best artisans in said fields. 

Above the Guild Court Circle is 'The Valley' currently home to our advanced housing project, the Cliffside Heights Commons. Future plans for the Heights are in hold, but they promise to be a beautiful vista overlooking the southern horizon, the Western Forested Ravine, and the Village as a Whole.

Our village hosts facilities for the working man, as well as testbeds to increase the skill you currently have. Our Crafstman Hall is soon to host 4 Forges, Four Looms, and Four Ovens. Future items will be built in as necessary. 

• Like 2

That's beautiful . . . 

*sniff*

Just . . . beautiful . . . 

*wipes a tear from his eye*

It's . . . it's like . . . I'm already there.

so beautiful . . . 

• Like 1

Hey. I'm completely new to the game and would like to join your village :)

I'm 21, mature and willing to learn about the game.

Thanks

edit looks nice but i already joined other village (city)

Edited by rsdworker

Hey I'm interested in joining your village.  I just recently started playing, but I'm not entirely new to the game.  I played back in 2008 so I have some experience, but I'm sure there's still plenty to catch up to.  My ign is Nearbosh

Nearbosh, Wafflecat, I'll gladly take you two into my village. Give me a few minutes to get setup ingame and I'll send some invites out.