Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Sandwiches, Bulking Up

So you just crafted your first sandwich.  Well done.  Wait a moment... It's down right puny!  It's a piece of bread with cheese/egg/jam/maple syrup in it!  Where is the meat?  Where on EARTH is the herbs?

This is a suggestion to allow sandwiches to be "improved" by adding in ingredients.  This increases the bulk of the sandwich and the nutritional value.

The improvements can each be done once per sandwich.  Gives baking exp and relies on baking skill.  Since they work differently than normal improvements they are performable by priests.

A veggie (+0.1 weight and +2% nutrition)

Cooked Fillet (meat or fish) (+0.3 weight and +2% nutrition)
A Herb ( +1% nutrition)

Total 65% nutrition, 0.58 weight

Optional Extra : Reduce sandwich decay in inventory to a negligible level as they are a travel food.

You can't already add large amounts of meat/fish/veggies to bulk up a sandwich? I would say that increasing their nutrition would be nice. I have never baked bread or made a single sandwich (even though all my chars are great cooks) since I heard meals are better for nutrition and are much, much simpler to create.

Edited by Stonesolid

I still think the main issue with sandwiches if the ridiculously low weight they have... Until that is changed there's no use in improving them imho. However, as a person who likes bakery in game, would like to see something like this implemented in the future, so here's my +1

I would love an improvement to all Wurm food, since why can we cook/bake all these things, if eating them basically kills your nutrition? The option to add meat/veg/herbs to sandwiches would be great (even fruit!), or even to make cheese/jam or cheese/egg sammiches. (Hey, jam/egg, too. Why not?)

Sammich gives stamina now, just like wine

Haha really? Well if that's the case at least they have a use. I know when I get tired and I'm dangling from the side of a mountain the only thing that keeps me going is pulling a sandwich out of my pocket and taking a big bite.

• Like 2

Haha really? Well if that's the case at least they have a use. I know when I get tired and I'm dangling from the side of a mountain the only thing that keeps me going is pulling a sandwich out of my pocket and taking a big bite.

I pictures this, and spilled dye all over myself laughing. Thanks. -_-

^_^