Sign in to follow this  
Chrisyou

Sleep Bonus

I hope you all used up your sleep bonus in preparation for 1.2.  With this down time, I feel like I've been asleep for weeks.  We are most likely getting sleep bonus, but with this torture that we've had to endure is damaging.  Enough damage to warrant ten hours of sleep bonus :P

Don't really care if  I get SB or not.  And I'm even doing WS.....

I care more about getting back into playing, not a free 0.1 exp >_<

Plus, I want my wagons! <3

Edited by Druidnature
  • Like 2

I just came back to the game the day before all this happened so I had a full 5 hours. D:

I was down to 20 minutes personally, was chopping down the forest, 73 Woodcutting :P

• Like 1

I'm with the, this was out of AB's control, as long as we get reimbursed for the time lost, could care less about the SB., crowd. It's a frustration for all of us taht the servers are down, but the launch itself, and update, was incredibly smooth, applause worthy, even. It's truly a shame that this DDOS attack had to happen, because the devs deserve praise for the job they did, and the job they have been doing so far with handling this attack, and expediting the move to a better host.

Would I like sleep bonus? Sure. I burned all of mine before the patch. Do I expect to get it, or would I be really disappointed if I didn't? Not really, no.

I would say that WURM should never give away sleep bonus for free. I know, I know - many people love SB boost, I LOVE it too!!!! but it could be the cause of attacks as well.

Everyone got so used to Crash=Free SB formula. With an update announced everyone burns their SB before the update hits, in hopes that something will go wrong and they will get a free refill... better the max sleep bonus would be increased :) lets say up to 10 hours. This would allow to accumulate more sleep bonus during the week and burn it on the weekends :P

As well the bed ql should give different amount of SB. This would make better use of fine carp skill. 

• Like 1

i don't care about sleep bonus. I care about wurm getting online ASP ;P

I'd already burned mine way back doing platesmithing. (12.21 from 1...ran out of steel)...so I'd love some more, but if not, whatever. I'll live.

• Like 1

No SB, because this was not at fault of devs. Their portion of the update went smooth.

Personally I'm happy for the server upgrade.

They have already promised us that premium time will be reimbursed for time lost.  The servers were stopped and may even get rolled back a few hours, so no crops were lost or animals starved.  That is plenty enough for me.  But if Rolf does decide to throw in SB when the servers come back up, I certainly won't object to it.  Besides, we still have some troubleshooting to do on the 1.2 update itself, and may have a chance to get SB due to Rolf's mistakes, lol.  Just kidding around, it's late and like everyone else I'm bored waiting for Wurm.

I hope you all used up your sleep bonus in preparation for 1.2.  With this down time, I feel like I've been asleep for weeks.  We are most likely getting sleep bonus, but with this torture that we've had to endure is damaging.  Enough damage to warrant ten hours of sleep bonus :P

Why SB? you are already "reimbursed" with premium time and your upkeep is frozen, isn't it enough compensation?

I don't really see the point in making CodeClub to pay for a moron who didn't have anything better to do than DDOS the servers; and they already are doing something for each and every one of us, migrating the game to a better host.

Very true, the DDOS / poor hosting company issue should have been addressed way before, but it's happening NOW, better later than never. And in all honesty, the 1.2 patch was too good and devs put too much effort to make it go smooth to deserve this frustration. They don't need any more "compensation" demands now, but a supportive attitude from all of us. A smile and a free hug.

• Like 1

Meh, hardly something in their control.

I disagree...  Security should be at all times preventing this kind of attacks and more.  Obviously they either dont have proper equipment or a network administrator to prevent this attacks.

I don't really see the point in making CodeClub to pay

Giving out SB doesn't cost them anything...

I'm at almost 5 hours SB, so don't really mind either way, although it would be nice if they did.

Before they said they were going to just move i would agree with the people wanting SB ,but since they did fast response and damage control so easily aslong as i dont lose my prem/deed upkeep time (i know both are frozen/going to be reimbursed) i really could not care just give me my fix before my eyes pop off my forehead.

I disagree...  Security should be at all times preventing this kind of attacks and more.  Obviously they either dont have proper equipment or a network administrator to prevent this attacks.

You're wrong, please don't comment on something you know nothing about, you just look stupid.

I disagree... Security should be at all times preventing this kind of attacks and more. Obviously they either dont have proper equipment or a network administrator to prevent this attacks.

Look up what a DDOS is. . . Nothing prevents them if they have enough willpower.

• Like 2

Sleep Bonus is pretty useless to the free players with most of their skills capped at 20. Would rather have coin. :/

I don't care about extra premium days. I will buy the latter anyway, I'm not even sure when they start and when they end, and when I'm bored with the game it won't be exactly on the last day I paid for. I'd rather have something usable in-game, like SB.

neofit, on 20 Feb 2014 - 06:15 AM, said:

I don't care about extra premium days. I will buy the latter anyway, I'm not even sure when they start and when they end, and when I'm bored with the game it won't be exactly on the last day I paid for. I'd rather have something usable in-game, like SB.

I'd rather have something usable in-game too, like, I dunno, coins. Sleep Bonus is useless when your skills are capped. If I'm gonna be getting more sleep powder though, can I please get a price check on it?