Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Update concerning DDoS attack and Downtime. Updated 18:20 CET February 20th

New hosting company is probably thinking "(We have them over a barrel) So, we have heard that you sometimes have problems with DDoS attacks, you should upgrade to the Gold Plan"

• Like 1

My first post.

Haha, i cant believe this, an attack on the server is the best thing that could happen.

I mean, i never heard of this game before now, and now they can move the servers too.

Man i wish i knew about this game sooner its right up my alley, too bad i cant register yet.

I always wished MMO`s where like this.

(Edit)  anyone know a thread where is says what you actually can build, do. Or if its eat sleep and drink like Minecraft survival ?

And holy hell, can you have animals ? 

Read wiki before servers come up :P

http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/What_Do_I_Do

You can learn A lot from there.

edit: I had a zoo with +50 animals once, you can surely have more than 1 pet hehehe.

Best thing is that you decide what you do, and you set your own goals.

Edited by silakka
  • Like 3

Realzi, click on the Wiki tab at the top of the page and explore that for a while.  There are some tutorials listed on the main page, and a full A-Z listing of everything.  Take your time, there is a lot to absorb.

Edited by Vroomfondel

silentninja, on 20 Feb 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

Life better give you sugar and water also otherwise that lemonade is gonna suck.

Don't forget alcohol. Can't have good lemonade without lots and lots of alcohol.

Heh, even more interesting is that we are on the front page of the technology section.   So the article isn't a page 3 insignificant article.  It will be seen by millions.

After that BBC article wurm will get thousands of curious kids registering and entering the game once game is back up live.

..Overloading and crashing new servers, causing extended downtime at weekend!

I'm joking, tho it would be hilarious lol

No, but really, get wurm up for weekend, please..

I so dont want to be "forced" to work around the house at weekend cause wurm is down.. Or even worse! To be bored and go out all weekend, Empty wallet and headache =/

Wurm helps me not to get broke and become alcoholic :D

• Like 2

Yes, please get Wurm up before the weekend, or else I've have to go out and deal with people.  Disgusting, dirty creatures they are.

• Like 2

My first post.

Haha, i cant believe this, an attack on the server is the best thing that could happen.

I mean, i never heard of this game before now, and now they can move the servers too.

Man i wish i knew about this game sooner its right up my alley, too bad i cant register yet.

I always wished MMO`s where like this.

(Edit)  anyone know a thread where is says what you actually can build, do. Or if its eat sleep and drink like Minecraft survival ?

And holy hell, can you have animals ?

You will love this game ;)

You can have animals. You can tame them. You can ride them. You can have a farm and make bread, meals, wine. You can and will make your own armour, swords, shields, carts, WAGONS (excited over it as wagons were the newest addition).

But beware, this game is for veeeeeeery patient people. It is not uncommon to find yourself watching movies, reading books or even playing different game while patiently trying to improve a huge axe, cut stone bricks or build a sailboat. Don't expect swift action, but man... that feeling when you finally finish your first house/cart, or kill your first troll...

Wurm is waiting...!

Also for all new people - consider joining Epic cluster, it's cool and almost no dangerous!

Yes, please get Wurm up before the weekend, or else I've have to go out and deal with people.  Disgusting, dirty creatures they are.

Post of the month.

Server name

Golden Valley

Last updated

Feb 20, 2014

Status

Up and running

I guess progress...

Read wiki before servers come up :P

http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/What_Do_I_Do

You can learn A lot from there.

edit: I had a zoo with +50 animals once, you can surely have more than 1 pet hehehe.

Best thing is that you decide what you do, and you set your own goals.

Thanks man!

You will love this game ;)

You can have animals. You can tame them. You can ride them. You can have a farm and make bread, meals, wine. You can and will make your own armour, swords, shields, carts, WAGONS (excited over it as wagons were the newest addition).

But beware, this game is for veeeeeeery patient people. It is not uncommon to find yourself watching movies, reading books or even playing different game while patiently trying to improve a huge axe, cut stone bricks or build a sailboat. Don't expect swift action, but man... that feeling when you finally finish your first house/cart, or kill your first troll...

Wurm is waiting...!

OMG!! i been watching lets plays forever now. i am a chef so i always wanted too play as an baker/cook/ wine maker (classy)Etc  : O

i can trade right ?, so if i have too much bread i can go too a town and sell it?

Thanks man!

OMG!! i been watching lets plays forever now. i am a chef so i always wanted too play as an baker/cook/ wine maker (classy)Etc  : O

i can trade right ?, so if i have too much bread i can go too a town and sell it?

Baking is a little not awesome at the moment (though I do it, for funsies) but bread can be used for cooking meals at higher levels. Best thing about Wurm, everything is a process of compliation (almost everything), so there's always something to be working towards.

up and running 19 mins.. tests has beguunns :blink:

OMG, yeessss.

i think we are really close till the servers will start :) *crossing fingers* 

I love the pace this game sets, if that's what you can call it. No flightpaths, no real instant travel anywhere (exceptions for karma noted). Heck, a quick little jog across one of the 4 lakes on Inde will set you back 10-12 minutes one way on a rowboat. Build big or build small and cozy, crops or critters, mines you dig and forests you plant. Train to fight, build your armours and weapons. Try to scratch out a living in the wilds off deed, join a village and be a participating citizen or pony up and buy a lot and remake the landscape. Everything is up to your own design.

Yeah, one week in and I cannot imagine being anywhere else.

hmm.. indi is last one to come up so.. how that happened :ph34r:

Serenity still hasnt come up last i checked.