Sign in to follow this  
Chrisyou

Recruiting Week Villagers (Nil)

To elaborate on what the topic means, Nil is looking for villagers that have gone through the wanderlust phase of Wurm and are ready to settle down.  I am a strong supporter of keeping the fresh experience alive.  Rather than plucking newbies straight from spawn and into a village, they should have the time to experience Wurm out in the wild full of awe, curiosities, and amazement. 

So if you have gone through this phase already and are looking for a village then Nil might be right for you.  Nil is located on the east coast of Exodus.  38x 21y.  Easy access through land or water.  Most resources are readily available for would-be crafters, gatherers are welcome as well. 

• Traders and market readiness to draw in trade. 
  • Stability - Long lasting village
  • Ores - Iron, copper, zinc, tin, silver, gold
  • Agriculture - Hundreds of farmtiles, all types of trees and shrubs, reeds and kelp, white wine country
  • Hunting - Great low level hunting grounds and the desert for a more challenging run

For more info feel free to message me on the forums or catch me in game.

• Like 5

I'm a member of this village for over a month now and it's a really nice place, but we need more people so - BUMP!

Edited by bdew

Chris is a really nice guy. You can't go far wrong having a chat with him and joining him.

• Like 1

so i sit a great community does owner remove anything you have built or does he try to change anything you have built and if anything happend and you had to leave wurm for like a week or so he wont try and kick you from community?

Generally I let people build how they like with parameters.  As for being idle for a long time all I ask is that you inform me beforehand.  And if it is an emergency that you weren't able make note of it, then you typically have a month usually more before inactives are removed.

vJK5fch.jpg

• Overlooking the center of town from the mountain part of the deed

EDIT: Caption

Edited by Chrisyou

Great deed that I'm in (Nil).  Great mayor and villagers too.  Feel free to join PM Gum, Chrisyou, or Bdew.

An awesome view of (some of) the deed and the surrounding cove from our new keep

5vCy963.jpg

I'm in Nil at the moment, and I can hook you up with tools, etc. if you join. :)

We had some interesting visitors lately...

m96rQvh.jpg

8Eyi01E.jpg

nIE71xO.jpg

UWe9Mcn.jpg

Bump!

I'm interested in joining another village after a year of inactivity. My skills might not be great for the table, but I'm willing to do manual labor to earn my keep. I just ask for a method of transportation, if I can find where I am at, since I am not very good at navigating.

What's the back story on the visitors? Just curiosity on my part.

They were going on a hunt, and happened to go through Nil :) so one of my villagers (in the hunting party)  took some screenies

Bump please, starting up recruiting again

Hi i would be interested in joining when i come am i able to build my own house or do i get one or what's the story?

I am interested in joining. I have titles in Carpentry, Woodcutting, and Mining, and I have 44.64 Leatherworking skill.

I am currently located on the south coast of Exodus. I might require a boat to come pick me up.

What is your in game name?

Edit:  PM me (Chrisyou) or Kurson when you're on

Edited by Chrisyou

What is your in game name?

Edit:  PM me (Chrisyou) or Kurson when you're on

Sorry, but I found another deed to join.

Thank you anyways.