Sign in to follow this  
Ink

Dear DDOS Attacker

Interesting I just noticed someone posted a new topic who appeared to be one of the culprits or in the very least, a shady character - judging by the contents of the message and the fact that the account only had 1 post.  Naturally the thread was deleted about a minute after it was posted (I was typing a vehement reply to it).  I just don't understand people who get into the "hacking" thing.  Sad really.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26272526

Thanks DDOS, come again next season!

I can't tell you how hard I'm laughing right now, gaining players instead of losing and creating a stronger community.

That's wurm for you, we're use to the harsh life not many prefer. And we use everything in our grasp to become stronger.

• Like 3

Dear DDOS attacker, i  will never forgive you for making me spend more time with my wife

• Like 1

Dear DDOS attacker, i will never forgive you for making me spend more time with my wife

Wish I could slap you for her ^_^

• Like 1

Dear DDOS attacker, i  will never forgive you for making me spend more time with my wife

Wow, now that's a tad harsh to place that on him. I suggest though getting flowers and choco and putting them in a large metal cage with a remote controled door. Wait for the wife to come in the door to engulf the choco and press the button :D

Edited by Atndy
  • Like 1