Sign in to follow this  
whereami

Bug with dragging, Item overflow is deleted

If you drag dirt or anything else directly into a crate which is already full, any and all overflow is simply deleted. Dragging dirt from my inventory into the full crate does not result in loss of the dirt. Not hard to replicate, just fill up a loaded crate and drag into it. Just lost maybe 50 dirt till I realized what was happening.

EDIT: Apparently there are more bugs with more than just wagons with full volume. If you drag items that are too heavy to fit, directly from one container to the other, they are also deleted. Seems to be that the game is moving them to the inventory and then attempting to move them to the container, but finds no space, and the items are simply lost.

Edited by whereami
  • Like 2

Also, placing a fountain container inside a wagon has been found to delete the fountain from the container. This may or may not be intended, but players should beware of this.

Also, be aware, if you put a fountain container in a wagon the fountain will be deleted. DO NOT put your fountain containers in a wagon!

Is this fountain container issue by design to rid the game of this old exploit?

Is this fountain container issue by design to rid the game of this old exploit?

I doubt it is intended by design. I also doubt that they will replace anyone's fountain container that has been deleted this way. A holder beware type of situation I would guess, learned from hard experience. 

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes