Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Update 1.2 is now Live!

ReleaseL.jpg

Update 1.2 is Here!

Today, Tuesday 18th of February we release the anticipated update 1.2 to you, our valued players.

If you are wondering what was in this update you can read all about it here.

We will work hard to keep downtime at a minimum and make this launch a successful one.

But will we stop working on the update after this launch date? No.

There are still several features that are just around the corner which has been awaiting the compatibility now achieved.

In the coming weeks we will also launch a new tutorial zone which will be more intuitive and inviting.

It can also be skipped so you can jump straight into the game.

New more robust and powerful servers in Germany is currently being tested for running Wurm.

This would result in higher performance, stability and support for more simultaneous players.

So even in the joy of delivering this update to you, we do not break our stride.

We just kick in the next gear and

Keep on Developing!

• Like 39

New more robust and powerful servers in Germany is currently being tested for running Wurm.

This would result in higher performance, stability and support for more simultaneous players.

SWEETTTTTT!

• Like 3

Why not in Holland?

But yeah sounds pretty good to me, Keep Up The Good Work!

• Like 3

I want to grow extra thumbs just to give more thumbs up to you guys and all the hard work you've done. A million thank you's! Not having used the test server to experiment, I was concerned about using objects like looms, large anvils etc with the craft interface - right-click>add to crafting window is bliss. Now, I have a date with my loom.

• Like 1

Woot! Congrats. Looking forward to checking out the new stuff :)

Big thank you to the developers and every one else who has bin working on the new update.

As for now i can see why we wait patiently for updates! Big congratulations to the dev team for there job.

When dropping small wheel to crafting window, there is no suggestion of what it can be made into (small wheel axle).

Edited by rosedragon

If you search for wheel in crafting recipes, then press search material. You will get the results you are looking for Rosedragon.

If you search for wheel in crafting recipes, then press search material. You will get the results you are looking for Rosedragon.

yes I know. I was mentioning the behavior is like.. something is missing.. ;3

One thing, the new items are way too hard... 43% on a marble brazier pillar with 65 masonry, need 50 mortar and 50 marble bricks, attaching them is again really painful, 8% on wagon at 40 FC and it doesnt get better, even people who have 80FC have troubles creating them. Copper braziers, 69% with 50 JS with a 72ql anvil, crates have decent % but attaching things to them is a pain, i failed about 30 times with 30ql planks at 40FC

Edited by atazs

Atazs, those particular items were not meant to be easy.  But just as a hint, use the best parts you can, and imp all impable parts before attaching.  I'l admit I'm at 92 FC, but it only took 5 minutes to build the wagon, and another 10 to imp it to 70.  I used very good wood all the way.

so I presume fine carp is shipbuilding of the hills now and wagon is carvel sailing the forests?

• Like 2

One thing, the new items are way too hard... 43% on a marble brazier pillar with 65 masonry, need 50 mortar and 50 marble bricks, attaching them is again really painful, 8% on wagon at 40 FC and it doesnt get better, even people who have 80FC have troubles creating them. Copper braziers, 69% with 50 JS with a 72ql anvil, crates have decent % but attaching things to them is a pain, i failed about 30 times with 30ql planks at 40FC

Yes and no. I don't mind there being some harder to make items as everything else is fairly easy to make. Something to work towards

• Like 1

Yes and no. I don't mind there being some harder to make items as everything else is fairly easy to make. Something to work towards

Agree, you can also see it like this: People who worked there but off to get higher skill to achieve something now can make something more easy then all other players giving back for what they worked for.

• Like 1

I think a wagon should use more material to build, more like a small sailing boat, it's pretty comparable when you look at them but wagon is way easier to build. High skills to build is ok, why not have some things that you need to work for? Getting 40 FC is not hard even on freedom.

Firstpage! Nice job, inb4 massive server problems xD

My vote goes for this.

Does the crafting window have a toggle/keybind for the ones that don't use the quickbar? 

Edit: With such an important feature it would be nice to have it added to the old quickbar below the events tab.  

Edited by Kegan