Sign in to follow this  
Protunia

WooHoo! My First Supreme item ever!

First was supreme stone brick then slab...

They simply turned into lunch.  

Made a supreme gold Fo statuette the other day. That was the first supreme I've made from crafting others have been gathering.

• Like 1

I've been lucky in quantity of supremes but on generally boring items. 2x supreme silver ore, 1x supreme iron ore and 2x supreme dirt. Nothing else :/

Supreme slab. I still have it too, they don't seem to decay :)

1st rare item was a supreme dirt

1st non-resource supreme from improving was an armchair

Only other supreme is a BSB (from improving as well)

3-4 supreme cordage ropes, 3-4 supreme logs, to many rock shards/iron/silver ore to count.

Get materials all the time, and a decent amount of rare tools/weapons, but no dice on supreme tools/weapons/armour. The materials don't seem to hard, probably because I play more then one character at a time though.

First and only supreme I've made is a supreme huge axe. :)

My priest made a supreme bowstring, yay?, more usefully i did manage to turn my good trowel supreme while imping it.

on the other hand a failed attempt at making any kind of rare means i now have 99 x 80 ql rakes, and have never made a rare shield despite getting to 93.5 shield smithing dammit :)

Supreme rock shard about year ago and supreme studded leather glove couple weeks ago.

Congrats on your success!

I have not made a supreme item yet. I have made 1 rare barrel, 1 rare small crate, and 1 rare large crate. I have made a few supreme shards and clays.

My first supreme was a roach (fish), I was only a few weeks old and it was too small to give me anything when I sac'd it.

A year of playing and no supremes, only a rare sign. :/

A year of playing and no supremes, only a rare sign. :/

This surprises me. Do you cut down trees, mine, or dig dirt often? For more than an hour at a time. I've only played for just under 4 months, and I get supremes (logs, rock shards, and the likes) at least weekly, if not every few days. Perhaps the supreme rate is higher on epic?

Fish.  Several of them.  No other supremes for me as far as I recall.

My first supreme was either garlic or a plank. I think garlic, but it's been so long that I can't remember for sure.

Couple rock shards and some iron.  Nothing special.  But I did loot a supreme carving knife blade from MR home.  Made a rare carving knife out of it...

And just popped this today, my third supreme: [14:55:51] A fine but simple shirt made from cloth. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. The cloth shirt has an open seam that must be backstitched with an iron needle to improve.