Sign in to follow this  
Aelfred

vynora priest: keeping alignment up

Playing a vyn-priest and i wonder what would be the easiest way to prevent alignment from dropping. chopping old, very old and overaged trees seems pretty easy but i dont have trees to chop close by.

But maybe i can get some ideas here, what do you do to keep alignment on 100 ?

attend sermons

edit: if sermons are not ideal for you, have a free alt to die and leave bodies around for you to bury every 30min or so.

Edited by Pollo

Packing tiles counts as paving, which is also something Vynora approves of and grants alignment gains.  Burying human corpses also helps, I check my local towers and bury guards.

Tending the wounds of others and listening to confessions will help as well.

Edited by Eyesgood

Sac stuff, it keeps alignment at 100 constantly(items have to have at least 50c value).

Packing tiles is something that would work great, cause you can do it nearly everywhere, is it giving 1.00 alignment ?

Also saccing would be good but is there a easy to make item with 50c get-price ?

I don't even pay attention to my alignment. No need to if you play your priest at all (unless you just sit on it all day waiting for favor?) you'll keep 100 alignment.

Also, cordage ropes a great way if you feel like leveling up rope making. (Best way to get favor too Imo)

I don't even pay attention to my alignment. No need to if you play your priest at all (unless you just sit on it all day waiting for favor?) you'll keep 100 alignment.

Also, cordage ropes a great way if you feel like leveling up rope making. (Best way to get favor too Imo)

Phew, dunno what to say to this. I play my priest, i dont just sit and wait for favor, do i know you ? I have dropping my alignment, that is why i make this post, you know ? I wonder why you dont know about dropping alignment, do you play your priest or just talking ?

I have no shovel on me, so i cannot try out how much alignment packing tiles give.

And i asked for easy to make items with a get price of 50c, not for cordage ropes which are not easy to make

Yoyos are the best way to get favour. Sure, they are a little more work to make, but they come out significantly higher on average than cordage rope and door locks made out of similar QL materials, and come with their double favour gain boost.

Keeping Vyn priest alignment up easy:
Cut down an old+ tree
Bandage a friend
Listen to someones confession

Sermons are great, but might not always have access.

Tending wounds and burying tower guards. :)

tending wounds is pretty easy to make i guess,have to make a nonprem char for this then.

packing would be more easy but i did not get a confirmation on this one, and my priest is far from home, has no shovel with him.

If i would find a item with a get-price of 50c + would be cool also

Seeing as you didn't specify that you did not ever sac anything but do wait for favor to regen.  Unlike what you said.  I'll take all that I said out.  Sorry for the shitload.  Didn't ever realize before that you had a reading comprehension problem.

Edited by Pashka

yeah i saw that list several times but i had hope that someone knows a hint or something not mentioned in the wiki.

Also i dont sitt all day and wait for favor, i cast and pray and when favor is high enough i cast again but i dont have my main near me to give me things to sacc so i cannot sacc anything.

I hope for pashka and droidnature my excuses will be enough on this now.

i would have been happy to get more infos on the pack-thing and on 50c+ items to sacc but well, every pearl has to come with a shitload when it comes to wurm i guess..thx all.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 18, 2014 - Removed - Duplicate post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 18, 2014 - Removed - Duplicate post

lag-post

Edited by Aelfred

yeah i saw that list several times but i had hope that someone knows a hint or something not mentioned in the wiki.

Also i dont sitt all day and wait for favor, i cast and pray and when favor is high enough i cast again but i dont have my main near me to give me things to sacc so i cannot sacc anything.

I hope for pashka and droidnature my excuses will be enough on this now.

i would have been happy to get more infos on the pack-thing and on 50c+ items to sacc but well, every pearl has to come with a shitload when it comes to wurm i guess..thx all.

Most common items to sac are (low ql is not very good, the higher the better) yoyos, cordage ropes, locks, square cloth. Pick one, which is best to your skillset.

Really the best is the "sermon circle". Get in with a group of priests to take it in turns to do a sermon - when you do one yourself - huge faith gain, when you attend others, huge alignment gain.

Really the best is the "sermon circle". Get in with a group of priests to take it in turns to do a sermon - when you do one yourself - huge faith gain, when you attend others, huge alignment gain.

Is this working with a non-prem alt also ?