Sign in to follow this  
Dalindir

Looking for a Village/Team

Hey all, I'm Dal, a new player here in the Wurm universe. I've recently discovered that I can't deed or set a spawn at places that I build since I'm a free player. I plan on subscribing eventually, but not yet, as I havn't learned enough about the game to know if it's worth it for me to pay.

However, I'd really love to get to know the game and community better so I'm looking for an honest person/group of people that can accept me as a teammate and companion.

I wont do anything stupid, except for probably dying a lot, as I already have. But I'd like to learn more and start to build some things, which is something I'll have a lot of trouble doing on my own, especially without a spawn point. So thanks for reading, let me know if you have an opening anywhere.

See ya,

Dalindir

Have you picked your server yet? Or willing to move each server has great peers. I take in players on pristine adding you server helps I can't link my page but it's under recruitment. Booskii

Edited by Booskii

I've been considering taking in a villager and you sound like a potentially great player. I was taken in by an awesome vet when I first started and probably wouldn't have become a dedicated player if not for him.  :)

I have two deeds within reasonable distance to each other, with only myself and my alts to care for them. Both deeds provide safe opportunities for a player to do everything they wish in wurm outside of pvp of course (I'm on Cele and assuming you are too). I can offer friendly advice, a great alliance, outstanding next door neighbors and all the mats and tools you'll need to get off the ground. The main deed, Hidden Cape, is right next to Hidden Market on the water, which you're welcome to set up a stall at if you decide the game's for you. We also have a huge forest, are close to the steppes for hunting and FS training and entire mountain deeded with all the ore you'll ever need.  :D

Photo's here: http://postimg.org/gallery/9dppvw66/

Edited by Mjneal
  • Like 2

@ Mjneal

Well isn't that a stroke of luck...I picked a direction and walked around for like an hour or so and I happen to be standing at Hidden Cove (just below the places you've mentioned) so you're an incredibly short walk away.

I'll log on now, I'm not sure if you're on or not but I'll head over to Hidden Cape. Hopefully this'll be fun :)

Thanks to everyone else, this isn't a sure "yes" to Mjneal but she is the closest so yea :P and for everyone's information, I am on Celebration and I don't really wanna make a new character to move servers since I'm kind of attached to my name. However if you have a boat and would like to transport me that could work too. Thanks for the options so far, I'll let everyone know shortly if I've found a home with Mjneal or if I'm still looking.

Thanks again,

Dal

Edited by Dalindir
  • Like 1

I  can attest: great bunch of people over at the Hidden deeds! Prime location too  :D

• Like 1

Yea I had a lot of fun last night with the group, despite some internet troubles. I think I'll be staying with that crew, if they can put up with me long enough :)

Thanks for the options and help everyone, can't wait to be a real part of the community :)

Welcome to Celebration, Dalindir. Good luck with your new home!

Thank you, I'm pretty impressed at the level of detail put into the game. So far the only crafting thing I've done is mining/smithing some iron. I made two boots and one glove last night. Come at me lava spiders!

Awesome. Going for that Michael Jackson look, with one glove, eh? Very stylish.

Two boots are a good idea, though. Ground is rarely even.