Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Stolen from Hota Mart

Someone has went through a unlocked house into a yard and stolen a raft full of rares and uber enchanted items.

I know that I forgot to lock the house, but it is still illegal to take items that are not your on freedom isles.

The hota mart is set up for pick up on deed to make the hotas sellable 24 hrs.

It is my mistake that I left it unlocked, but it is still a bannable offence that you stole from a legal enclosure.

I have reported to GM and will await there response.

If returned, ill hold no grudge, if not I will push for a ban, as the GM will be able to see exactly who it was. And I do not stop until justice is served

Included was 9 LT weapons

a rare hammer

Rare plate boot

Syril armor pieces

and about 25 high end casted iron tools

Any information on this theft is greatly appreciated.

What a lucky fellow. Karma sucks eh? Doubt the person will be caught or ban if they were caught. Lock your stuff up.

• Like 10

Only thing i see about enclosures is that you can not bash the fence it does not say anything about stealing only killing animals. If it was to be covered it would be under the FCC but we all know how well that one works, Anyway gl with it. 

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 17, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 17, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

LOL, official confirmation for KARMA

• Like 1

You dun goofed. You left it unlocked and you allowed for those permissions to allow ppl to pick up items on deed. 
I doubt you will be able to get the items back.
Something similar happened to me and the GM told me that it was my fault. >.> 

don't cry over this

Edited by Banzai
  • Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, February 17, 2014 - Trolling
Hidden by Jberg, February 17, 2014 - Trolling

LAWL

SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF STUFF THERE I WAS ACCUSED OF TAKING.

Have fun roland - t for tears

Love you bye.

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 17, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 17, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

lol

idiot

Will pay silvers to the dude who took it for a screen shot of all items and makers of those items... also would be appreciated if they could say if it had a addi helm in that pile too.

Much thanks please PM me

Sucks that you were stolen from, but the general rule of this game is if it can be stolen, it's legal.

I thought threatening other players to ban them is against the rules? i know someone got dinged that in epic. 

• Like 1

I did not threaten to ban,I simply said I would push for one and after talking to gms, likely wont happen either way.

I realize my own stupidity in this case and cant really even blame the person.

Thanbks to all the trolls whos post were deleted and ill simply close this thread now... I was pissed, but then I remembered how much nice ###### I have, no sweat

I hope you aren't thinking most of the people who replied to this thread are trolls. Only one person attacked you.

Just because someone tells you something you don't want to hear it doesn't make them a troll.

• Like 1

Rolandt, if there is anything that can be done to help recoup the losses please PM myself or Silvirwolfe.  I have a bit of ore stocked, and a little bit of chainsmithing skill if any pieces need to be remade I'd be happy to lend a hand.  Just because a mistake was made doesn't mean help cannot be offered.

sorry to hear about this.  same issue for me when i had 12 gnomes stolen. GMs did try to track them down but couldn't.  just a hard lesson. 

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Claies, February 18, 2014 - I clicked unhide by mistake
Hidden by Claies, February 18, 2014 - I clicked unhide by mistake

Man when I read this story I cried in ventrilo to my friends, literally, im so sorry to hear this man, why does this always happen to the good people?

I hope karma is on your side mate!

Anders, there were quite a few attacks deleted.... Sorry for that misunderstanding...

thanks to everyone else, but I truly know it was my own dumb fault. And no need to help recoup, I can replace it all except the syril and Rares, which... oh well just a game