Sign in to follow this  
Sparhawk

Looking for traders stocked with money

Hello Pristine, I am just starting up and trying to raise some silver for a deed,

Are there any Traders that have like 10 s on them?

I am in the region SW of Blossom; oak heart, kingsford, Garden of Shadows area.

Thanks!

JayneSparhawk

no one would tell you if there was the only way you are going to get money is to work for it like making bulk goods or doing jobs

if people know about traders with money, they would never share the information.

if people know about traders with money, they would never share the information.

Because I would drain it myself  :D

If you have premium you get a /refer that you can sell for 6s and you get 2s in your bank for the first time going premium so if you have premium all you need to do is earn 2s for a settlement form. If you are free to play you can not have a deed until you go premium so you need to be working on that first. 

Go with this, if you find a Trader you can access, it is probably empty or has at most a few Copper on it, and any Traders with money on them will be locked up.

Dang, so making items and selling to traders is not a viable way to make money...

So do higher levels have sources of income that they inject into the economy?

I saw the trader market postings for referrals, thanks for the confirmation.

I was getting more worried about a stable source of income for upkeep, etc.

If I have further questions (I am sure I will), I will post on more appropriate general forums.

Thanks for your replies.

Traders are somewhat broken. It is surprising how fast you can earn silvers by turning rocks into bricks, or selling a few BSBs worth of dirt.

• Like 1

So do higher levels have sources of income that they inject into the economy?

All in-game money was at one time bought from the Shop.  There's no way in game to create (significant) amounts of money.   You either buy it, or you perform servers for people who have it.

All in-game money was at one time bought from the Shop.  There's no way in game to create (significant) amounts of money.   You either buy it, or you perform servers for people who have it.

And therein lies the awesome.