Sign in to follow this  
roarkindrake

Elephants

Big bad and awesome pets for dragging huge siege engines or maybe boats upon land. They could be changed into "war elephants" by barding and metal tucks. When fully geared up they could ram against the strongest of walls and be able to do a huge amount of damage but they would also be getting a small part of that reflected upon to them.

I can't see it coming but GO HANNIBAL!!!!! :D

I bet the art devs could do an awesome job with it :)

+1    But the only thing we can't have is everyone owning a zoo full of them, and making the items for them costly.

+1 .

Would be so nice to do away with spiders and other unrealistic mobs, and bring more realistic animals into the game. More ridables and better hunting!

+1 .

Would be so nice to do away with spiders and other unrealistic mobs, and bring more realistic animals into the game. More ridables and better hunting!

Gotta disagree here, Killing a elephent isn't going to be as satisfactory as killing a huge spider....

Please keep the fantasy in the game >_<.

still +1 for Elephents as long as they're not all over the place. (That, would be really, really, ....bad)

Giant spiders and wurm go hand in hand. Can't remove those.

+1 to elephant but -1 to the additional implementations presented here.

For a natural spawn point they could be tundra only with maybe max so many per tundra size. Say 200 tundra tiles equal 4 elephants randomly spawned.

+1 .

So basically, you don't want to play a fantasy game...

+1 to more animals,

-1 to ride-able giant siege weapons that do massive damage to walls. 

Edited by Arronicus

No, i just don't like the spiders. I'm thinking more of mob count and the sheer number of spiders and nothing much else to hunt. Make more of the not so useful mobs less in number, and introduce other animals.

If I didn't like the game i wouldn't have played it for 3 years would I?

Siege-phants would be pretty cool to see, although I can't see it happening.

+1 to the idea

Maybe +1 to mammoths that spawn on tundra tiles.

That actually isnt that bad a idea cause it would suit the game a bit more and give tundra a specific thing to spawn.

Well, the game isn't really in Africa. Sure a Mammoth might be nice, but at this point in time, its not something i'd like to see. I mean yeah Elephants as siege weapons would be interesting, but the game lacks so much on siege warfare that there's tons of more essential stuff to be added before we start thinking so far outside the box.

Not saying it wouldn't be a awesome addition, but there's TONS of stuff that fit the environment and the overall feel of the game, and that are a way more pressing need. (Like ship vs ship weapons: trebuchet/scorpions, grapples for boarding, etc.)