Sign in to follow this  
Klaa

Of Push and Body Stats

Linking the distance and speed one can push and pull to one's body stats.

Initially one starts out pushing or pulling at the current rate. As one progresses every five or ten body strength, they get a little bonus to the distance pulled.

Combination of Body stamina and control could provide a slight decrease to the timer.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Elen, February 16, 2014 - Personal attacks.
Hidden by Elen, February 16, 2014 - Personal attacks.

-1 this is dumb and so are you

• Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 16, 2014 - Removed - Inappropriate content
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 16, 2014 - Removed - Inappropriate content

This could cause problems when it comes to setting up certain things in your house with which you need precision placement. I can't be sliding my tables and chairs halfway across the house when I'm setting up the new look to my brothel. Pimps are particular like that. Feng Shui...you understand.

And for that, I'll have to -1 this idea. Because when you absolutely, positively have to have your ###### styling and profiling, fine tuning is the name of the game.

-1 to messing with precision movements.
Reduction to timer? Sure, that would be very helpful, but increasing the distance pushed/pulled would be a huge pain for positioning furniture, banners, etc. 

It's more than just flags that small movements are nice for. Getting chests, forges, huge barrels Etc nicely next to eachother, or against the wall, or where-ever would be made much more difficult by this.

we dont realy need push harder option....  1.2 will have pick up option almost for everything

• Like 1

+1 if there will be 'push harder' option next to Push :)

My wife can't stop laughing......apologies.

+1 to this idea though.

+1 to push hard tied to stats and push light because that would be nice, leaving push untouched.