Sign in to follow this  
Suntzu

make scale and drake no drop

I figure then people on chaos wont be scurred to fight. If you kill someone in scale or drake thye should just drop like 20s instead.

-1. And this is coming from someone who knows i'll eventually drop scale when i die :)

Enchanted weapons also shouldn't drop, just 90 QL gems already fully of favour for each enchant. Also if someone kills your horse all the horseshoes and horse gear should go into your bank and more silver should drop. In fact, nothing should drop that you are wearing or carrying you should just spit silver coins out every time you get hit.

• Like 4

Actually maybe just make all armor and weapons no drop on chaos. Dropping silver would be more fun and encourage more pvp.

I could go for no drop of anything at all and just chopping heads off myself if there was some nice animations and moves. etc....

But I wouldn't even bother with that for what I see now... ;)

Edited by Protunia
  • Like 1

Actually maybe just make all armor and weapons no drop on chaos. Dropping silver would be more fun and encourage more pvp.

IS HE SERIOUS HELP

would you rather have more useless armor to stockpile or more pvp?

I for one wear neither drake or scale, but this is a two sided argument here. Those on one side would argue that PvP and looting in particular is utterly fruitless without the ability to take a prize from your kill, be it any of the dragon armours. The mentality changes. It becomes a defeatist, negative mindset. Oh, why should I go out and do stuff, there is nothing to go for, nothing to gain. Capice ? 

The flipside is, those those already wearing these items would think they are being short changed. I mean if you're a Champion of one of our dieties, or a Kingdom leader or other of high office, why even bother ? If, for instance, you lost your set of scale or drake in a massive PvP event then you can say goodbye to replacing it, especially if you are in a smaller kingdom or a new PMK. 

To add, why on earth would anyone go out with any amount of money on them. You just do not know who may be lurking around the corner. 

Giving this a -1.

Dragon armor used to be what??? 30-40s?????

Now how much??? 1g? 1.5g? 3g?

Sounds to me like you need to drop some more and put the value back down to what it used to be when people didn't feel so itchy about losing it.

Respawn Dragons make them fly and drop 5 sets every 3 months....

Edited by Protunia

can it get more obvious troll post than this?"would you rather have more useless armor to stockpile or more pvp?"

drake/scale is really useless, and ppl don't want them in the loot, they want 20 s instead, right.. when they can get the armor and sell it for gold 

u wear scale, u lose scale

u wear drake, u lose drake

u wear leather boot, u lose leather boot

• Like 4

How about a tweak we have long witnessed the effects of?

In Epic dragon armor requires dragon parts to imp, thus plate is the hot must have armor.

Granted unlike Epic, the existing dragon sets are already highly imped; however, I suspect that holders will quickly switch to plate to avoid damage and/or loss. In ny event time will resolve such.

Edited by Klaa

As a scale wearer who would be glad never to have to never worry bout losing it ever again. -1

Lol

No -1

There really isn't a need to explain why

Oh and nice to see fishing for drama

Imagine, for an instance, if  drake and scale were totally removed, and you had no choice but to go about your business in plate or chain armour ? 

What then ?

• Like 1

Basically it would be a similar situation as exists on Epic where plate is favored.

I do not believe that dragon armor needs to be removed though. It would be pointless to render the code and gfx work meaningless by completely removing the items. Personally a particular tweak is all that is needed.