Sign in to follow this  
Tarkie

More animals

More animals?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Wich of those would u like to see in the game?

• More neutral creatures
    • Dangerous but neutral creatures
    • Sea / Lake animals
    • More supernatural creatures
    • More hostile creatures
    • More abilitys to the creatures wich allready exists
    • None! The game is perfect allready.

-PLS REMEMBER, THE SUGGESTED ABILITYS & CREATURES DOES NOT HAVE TO BE EXACTLY AS SUGGESSED. THEY CAN BE CHANGED OR SOME OF THEM CAN BE PUT IN USE-

I was gonna post this as a reply but then i realised i went off-topic so decided to make a new one.

1) I would like to see more neutral creatures;

zebra, antelope, sheep, squirrel, rabbit, hedgehog, monkey (not gorilla), badger, mole, turtle, frog, koala, ostrich, peafowl, maybe even penguins in winter... (btw i dont see the reason why kittys are agressive, weasel could be more logical)

2) Maybe even some dangerous but neutral animals as well;

elephant, rhino, giraffe...

3) Here come the best part. I want some animals in sea / lakes. its way too safe to travel with boats or ships. only a few animals can swim and those arent threatening at all if ur not walking.

Shark (not a bear shark), Dolphin, Eel, Jellyfish, Seal, Whale, octopus, stingray, king crab, swordfish... can even add some piranha in random lakes.

4) If u want to add more fantasy, try;

Dinasours, put back the Zombies, or some mystical creatures wich would only appear when fog is very intense...

5) Some extra hostile creatures could be nice.

6) And as a last suggestion, some new abilitys can be added on current creatures.

-Web atack for hugespiders (slows ur movement speed or atack speed?)

-Knock back for horses, hell horses, unicorns, bulls (gives a high dmg and throws u back a few tiles, maybe even stunns you there)

-Poison atack, for scorpions, cavebugs (gives a poison dmg wich can only be cured withhealing covers maybe? )

cant think of anything else atm, feel free to add more.

Those would add some serious survivability and make the game more difficult to wonder arround instead of pressing auto move button and go half afk.

Edited by Tarkie

I want more mobs and animals, but I wish that every aggressive mob would have same aggro system as hell horse.

Safer for noobies and more chances to explore and tame nonagressive animals from the forests :)

Then we could go ahead and get more animals.

+1 to sea creatures too, as long as they dont swim over 7km/h haha.

yeah i left some details to dev team, such as their movement / atack speed, required fs, aggro range etc

More animals and less spiders please. Wherever I am and wherever I turn there's a huge spider waving his filthy legs at me.

And elephants would be nice.

Would love to see something done about all the 'zoos'. Animal counts seem so low on a bunch of the servers because so many animals are penned, so only a small amount of the total animal and monster cap can actually go toward spawning stuff you can fight. Sea creatures would be cool, especially more sharks, maybe giant squid. 

Would love to see something done about all the 'zoos'. Animal counts seem so low on a bunch of the servers because so many animals are penned, so only a small amount of the total animal and monster cap can actually go toward spawning stuff you can fight. Sea creatures would be cool, especially more sharks, maybe giant squid. 

There is an answer to your problem, pvp servers.

Sea creatures were added at one point, the shark comes to my mind at the opening of deliverance but it was as strong as a unique and really rare... There are also rumours of sea serpents. Also the person goal window has kill x zombies goals which is stupid seeing as there are no zombies on freedom... so +1 

Edited by atazs

just tought, why dont we have some dragon spawns anyways? only the old lucky players saw it but why cant we? i know it will screw all the dragonscale armor prices but... :/

No sharks, I hate sharks lol but +1 not zebras or elephants either doesnt really fit in with wurm

Good, at least most of us agreed with "wurm needs more creatures / animals" only 2 of 26 ppl selected "none"

Yarr ! The high seas be way too safe!

Bring on the sharks(agro) and whales(non agro).

Also Giant Snapping Turtle

Also Grootslangs (might need a phobia mode muahahaha)

kXChVEn.jpg

Edited by Elen
  • Like 1

I would kind like to see foxes and sheep...and i as horrid as it might sound i would kinda like some animals to attack farm animal (with hell horse like agro)

....foxes-chickens, wolves-sheep, trolls-horses. Making some animals more of a bane to farmers.

but definitely want foxes <3

Badgers, evil crazy Honey badgers  :)   foxes, sheep, eel, rabbits, bats, bees, giant wasps, frogs , ducks, owl, crabs, fog creature     sooooooooon â„¢

• Like 6

As long as hell horses count toward the aggressive creature count there will be wonked up spawns on the servers since it's a horse and horses are penned up. We would probably not even see any of the new creatures if they were to be added.

Badgers, evil crazy Honey badgers  :)   foxes, sheep, eel, rabbits, bats, bees, giant wasps, frogs , ducks, owl, crabs, fog creature     sooooooooon â„¢

can i double like something :)

• Like 1

Can grootslang be the fog creature, oh please please !

less red, more blue. 

I actually want a server with no reds and I could have a lot fun on such a server. Preemptively, to those who like to tell others how to play, its cool you like hunting -- I don't.

Tougher non aggressive mobs, don't want to make things harder for starting players but at the same time would be nice to meet a challenging mob :)