Sign in to follow this  
Issle

Portable veins

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 15, 2014 - Removed - Offensive language
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 15, 2014 - Removed - Offensive language

+1 japan sucks theyve never accomplished anything without the help of america and without america literally the whole world would be still in the dark ages.

wholly agree.

+1 running out of things to sell at the token deed.  Just make them small enough to pick up so that I can sell the entire vein at once.

-1 nop this would make transmutation rod useless, and scam every public mines. makes no sense to me

What in the world are you smoking, Issle? This makes about as much sense as putting your horse in your backpack so you can ride a boat then taking the horse out of your backpack at the other end of your boat trip. I nearly had an aneurysm reading what you are asking for. The ability to rip out an ore vein, without mining it, just, grab and drag out a massive pillar of metal filled rock, transport that somewhere else, and 'plant' it? Why don't we just lift up our 5x5 house, put it in our cart, and move while we're at it? Or how about portable tall stone walls? I can't get over how messed up this is. 

What in the world are you smoking, Issle? This makes about as much sense as putting your horse in your backpack so you can ride a boat then taking the horse out of your backpack at the other end of your boat trip. 

+1 Horses in Backpack.  Saddlebags on horse in which a backpack will fit.

this is a joke?  the most ridiculous suggestion I have heard in a long time.

I wanna first part - ability to fast remove vein (maybe at cost of not getting ore)

No.

This idea makes no sense.

If you run out of veins you already have transmutation rods.

I could agree to a mechanism allowing you to remove a vein faster for stuff like when making canals and such. But this? This is plain ridiculous.

I'll have to go Protunia on this thread: