Sign in to follow this  
Miniroll

Season related Mobs/animals

Wouldnt it be great to have ice wolfs/golems, ent like mobs etc...?

I think Wurm needs some new animals, maybe a bit more mythical ones rather than real ones :)

• Like 1

Could we have some non "hell mob x" or "spirit mob x"? I'd love to see sabre tooth cats, mammoths, cave lions. Lots of other mobs out there etc.

• Like 2

I think they should change the way dragons work. I say make a dragon of each of the current colors and also make a drake of each, the actual adult dragons should only spawn once as dragons do now. However the drakes should respawn once a year. This would keep dragons rare but still allow new players who have never seen one the chance to at least witness a drake. Also have drakes give less hide and loot and give dragons more, maybe even add dragon gold stashes they protect and when you kill you can loot there stash which would contain, copper coins, high ql ores, gems, and maybe some sleep powder. I also love the idea of more mobs in general thoigh so +1 from me! :)

I've had this idea in my mind to despawn some animals during winter, while make others spawn like polar bears. snow leopards etc... These would be unique to winter, and die when the season changes so that people wouldnt pen them up  

Edited by atazs

+1 to realistic mobs that 'migrate' into/out of wurm in the summer/winter.

-1 but I would like to see biome specific creatures be more obvious