Sign in to follow this  
Silvirwolfe

To Whom it may concern..

To the person who took the time to destroy pavement and dig the canal over near Wolfe's Crossing so you could get your boat across..

Next time just push it. Or at least put the canal back the way you found it.  Thanks.

• Like 1

Seriously people show consideration. Players work hard making and maintaining  canals, it does not hurt to both enjoy and respect the effort put forth.

• Like 2

Well lets hope bridges come quickly so we can have deep canals with land crossings and these things end.

• Like 2

Can't imagine it was less work to dig up the canal than just the push their boat.

• Like 4

If its on deed, not his boat, and the push, pull permission is denied, then he probably had no choice.

Otherwise, yeah dunno why one would do that.

I was passing by the area to do some delivery with my boat. I saw that paved area and was like, this kid that paved the place is totally disrespectful to the sailors of wurm. Took out my badass shovel, brought justice to the unjust. Don't take it personal, justice is blind.

And remember, the ship should always have priviledge over the cart. I don't regret doing it. I enjoyed it.

So yea before you tell me to push my boat, you better push your cart instead. Or drag it whatever.

Edited by Issle

It was paved long before I aquired the property.

I could just fill the damn thing in and next time you'd have to go all the way around. Play nice and push the boat.

Edited by Silvirwolfe

You were not voted president of the canal, nor the dictator to give me orders how to sail and how to push my boat. I will sail the way I like to sail because we live in a free world. You are the one that made the boat inaccessible passively because you own the land and didn't care to fix the canal.

Edited by Issle

No, I am not.

I simply asked that you respect the land as it was terraformed and push your boat rather than making 3 times the work for me to go and repair it after it was destroyed. So sail your boat the way you want, but remember that you are not the only one that plays. When I am finished with my other projects, I might make time to fix the canal so people don't have to push across.

I'm just trolling you, I haven't been in exodus for like half a year :P You handled it perfectly like a pro, no rage, no negativity, kudos. Happy Valentine's day.

Edited by Issle
  • Like 2

I'm just trolling you, I haven't been in exodus for like half a year :P You handled it perfectly like a pro, no rage, no negativity, kudos. Happy Valentine's day.

lol'd

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 22, 2014 - Removed - GM matter
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 22, 2014 - Removed - GM matter

This guy has completely blocked us out of an entire part of our northwest island with a wall the size of the great wall of china. That's way worse than a canal. Especially if you as new as us. We can't destroy anything with our low skill. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH3_kzbyQx4

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 22, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 22, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

Get a GM, this will be fixed quickly...