Sign in to follow this  
headhunter

Using a bed as an Epic portal - gain SB

Why not?

You currently miss out potential SB gains if you play both.

So why not have the option to teleport to Epic/Freedom via a bed and gain SB? Could even add some story behind it saying you're dreaming about an alternative life.

This would leave epic portals useless and inferior to a plain bed.

• Like 1

No it wouldn't. Epic portals for public and multiple people use. While a bed can only hold 1 person and so can only be used by one person.

-1  Pick one or the other.....Epic has 2x skilling to help you along already.

Plus The Curve for more effective skills.

Edited by Protunia
  • Like 1

You're thinking one sided. What about people who want SB on freedom? Why am I penalised for not having 2 accounts?

• Like 3

+1

Idea is quite simple and i find it reasonable, and i really liked your idea about dreaming of an alternative world lol

• Like 1

You're thinking one sided. What about people who want SB on freedom? Why am I penalised for not having 2 accounts?

You want 2x the sb on the same account.....or do you want to transfer sb between servers?

Like if you have 1 hour on indy you can use that one hour on Epic?

Another thing comes into play here is the fact that Rite of Spring happens a lot more on the freedom isles.

This would lead to transfer of even more sb to accounts on Epic just because of the RoS.

It doesn't really matter if you want it 2x or transferable just because of the RoS factor and they are two completely different games its still a -1.

You should not gain sb twice for one account....btw all of this because we havent had Server Crashes and free sb lately??

LOL....so really all you want to gain more sb while you're playing.......on the other server.

This is even worse if you ask me....just make two guys and stop trying to juggle two games with one guy.

Edited by Protunia

Hmm its not bad, perhaps an unlock if the bed is above a specific ql.

Two lots of SB on the same account. And definitely no to the transfer of SB simply because of RoS alone.

Honestly I haven't even played over the past 3 months. Crashes or no-crashes, this has no relation to this suggestion.

The skills are separate so why not but maybe a new kind of bed one fit for a king and a little harder to make. We need a larger sized bed anyway.

+1 as long as it's hard to do. Poor Daredevil otherwise..

I like this idea. This would promote play on both Freedom and Epic.

Go for it.

Big +1 from me.

Edited by GroeneAppel

No it wouldn't. Epic portals for public and multiple people use. While a bed can only hold 1 person and so can only be used by one person.

Yes, it really would make epic portals useless. Everyone who cares about sleep bonus has a bed or gets one quickly, and would much rather not have to leave their house to go to epic. 

+1 to giving SB as per normal while on the opposite server.

-1 to allowing beds to transport between epic and freedom.

And why can't you make two guys again???  Just seem unfair to me to be able to gain sleep bonus while you are playing a character.

Fatigue also transfers across both servers as well right???  Since we are going to be talking about dual sb for one character I just want to make sure.

Accounts have RL value as well and this would give some accounts skilling advantages over others.

I see no reason at all you cannot make a different guy and put him to bed if you require to have SB to play on two guys.

Still -1

Edited by Protunia

And why can't you make two guys again???  Just seem unfair to me to be able to gain sleep bonus while you are playing a character.

Fatigue also transfers across both servers as well right???  Since we are going to be talking about dual sb for one character I just want to make sure.

Accounts have RL value as well and this would give some accounts skilling advantages over others.

I see no reason at all you cannot make a different guy and put him to bed if you require to have SB to play on two guys.

Still -1

Go troll somewhere else.

We want to prevent people from using alts for everything.

Being able to use the same name is ussefull.

• Like 1

Courier cast on bed allows spirits to take your soul to the other realm?

As someone who plays both sides of the portal and grinds constantly this sounds kinda iffy, would I be getting fatigue back as well? This could make grinding a ton easier since I never actually have to log out except to sleep/work. +1/-1

+1

It doesn't make portals useless in the slightest, I have about 8 of them on my freedom deed alone just because im lazy and go to the closest one, I don't see why anyone should be forced to create a separate account for each cluster just to be able to make use of standard mechanics

Go troll somewhere else.

We want to prevent people from using alts for everything.

Being able to use the same name is ussefull.

For once, Protunia isn't actually trolling. He's making valid points that I agree with to an extent.

Still -1

So you only don't like this cuz it may give some more RL value to the same account in case it could get sold,  and after knowing that skills stays at the other side of cluster?

Thats a very very weak reason, and wouldn't hurt anyone to be able to do it.

Unless of course you have some kind of weird business going on, that this change may hurt it.

Go troll somewhere else.

So you only don't like this cuz it may give some more RL value to the same account in case it could get sold,  and after knowing that skills stays at the other side of cluster?

Thats a very very weak reason, and wouldn't hurt anyone to be able to do it.

Unless of course you have some kind of weird business going on, that this change may hurt it.

Go troll somewhere else.

-1  Play Epic or Freedom stop trying to Milk it both ways and come up with Idea's like this that only benefit some players who want to deal with Epic.

Like I said make another guy for Epic if you need 5 more hours SB to use.. wouldn't hurt a thing.

Tell you what Give me options to make a character and opt out of Epic completely

and save up 10 hours of SB then I will think about it.

Until then no way should you be getting 2x the SB for one account.

Edited by Protunia

-1  Play Epic or Freedom stop trying to Milk it both ways and come up with Idea's like this that only benefit some players who want to deal with Epic.

Like I said make another guy for Epic if you need 5 more hours SB to use.. wouldn't hurt a thing.

Tell you what Give me options to make a character and opt out of Epic completely

and save up 10 hours of SB then I will think about it.

Until then no way should you be getting 2x the SB for one account.

How can you milk both ways? It seems like the only problem for you is that it mix Epic and Freedom, which is kinda biased.