Sign in to follow this  
Coastis

Bank > Withdraw Money > Default 0g 0s 0c 0i

When withdrawing money from your bank via a token, the default amount is automatically set at the maximum possible which means for the 99% of times when you don't wish to withdraw your entire bank account it's a case of individually setting each coin amount.

It seems to me it would be far more efficient if the default value is set at 0g 0s 0c 0i and then we can quickly enter the exact value we wish to withdraw. We could even add a "withdraw full amount" button for those rare cases when we actually do wish to withdraw the full amount.

Cheers :)

• Like 11

+1

Never understood setting the default at highest possible. If someone is going to their bank to take out money in those quantities then they don't have much to begin with and there for it isn't hard to type in the amount desired.

Edited by Telvanni

+1.

Enable tabbing between the fields in windows and put auto-focus on the top field. This would allow players to quickly type in their withdrawal.

• Like 2

Plllleeeeeeeaseeeee. It does NOT make sense to want to withdraw 100% of your account every time.

+1. I hate this, especially when at a foreign deed, if you accidentally pull all of your money, you are stuck carrying it all the way back home with you, which is a large risk for many people.

• Like 2

But maybe some people like feeling the excitement of kind of robbing a bank. :P

• Like 1

+1, hate to be middle of nowhere with 8g in my pocket suddenly.

okay i dont have 8g, yet

Edited by silakka
  • Like 1

+1 because ive accidentally withdrawn all my money before going on a long multi server journey with many dying oppertunities :)

As for how to check how much money, cant it just say "you have x Gold, y Silver , z Copper and 1 iron." At the top of the window?

Also my stupidity aside it would make more sense to start at 0.

• Like 1

Would be nice.

But then sometimes I just like to withdraw all of it, so I can roll around in the pile of coins.

• Like 1

+1, but we then we'd need a alternative way to check our ballance (since atm doing the withdraw and chcking how much it shows is pretty much the most effective way).

+1, but we then we'd need a alternative way to check our ballance (since atm doing the withdraw and chcking how much it shows is pretty much the most effective way).

You can still see your full balance on the withdraw screen, it's already shown at the top :)

You can still see your full balance on the withdraw screen, it's already shown at the top :)

true that... Never noticed that bit... Weird, huh? 4 years of wurm... and i'm still learning stuff...

• Like 1

It also shows how much of each coin type you have just to the right of the line where you input your amounts to withdraw.

• Like 1

I prefer to follow the developers lead, and withdraw all my money every time, then I trade it all at once to anyone I'm trading with, and then once they have taken the amount I owe them, they trade me back the rest of my money, which I place all in the bank, for the next time I need to take it all out again.

I prefer to follow the developers lead, and withdraw all my money every time, then I trade it all at once to anyone I'm trading with, and then once they have taken the amount I owe them, they trade me back the rest of my money, which I place all in the bank, for the next time I need to take it all out again.

Makes no sence... if u ask me.. why not take the right amount and save the time running between the token and traders?................