Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Freedom Sorcery

-1, Freedom not worthy of Sorcery just like Epic apparently isn't worthy of Legendary titles

Give us Legendary Titles.. or wait.. no we don't deserve those.

You don't deserve Sorcerers.

Just because some assclowns over here say you shouldn't get those doesn't mean we're all that retarded. Stop being childish.

As for all of this "oh why would freedom want it" Erm...you know we have a pvp server over here still right?

Edited by Nadroj

+1, as it is i have nothing to use all the karma i have saved on, and on chaos the spells could actually be used to their potential 

Wow, the replies to this thread make me glad I chose freedom.

Honestly? The suggestion has been flamed because of bitterness and fear rather than infeasability.

Wow, the replies to this thread make me glad I chose freedom.

Honestly? The suggestion has been flamed because of bitterness and fear rather than infeasability.

Welcome to Wurm Online, where devs promotes hostility between their playerbase by idleness or on purpose, and for what you said, I see that you too had fell to it.

• Like 1

-1, Freedom not worthy of Sorcery just like Epic apparently isn't worthy of Legendary titles

ohh, we WILL get sorcery eventually, it was already said we would, however you will never get legendary titles.

ohh, we WILL get sorcery eventually, it was already said we would, however you will never get legendary titles.

Chaos master race. We already have legendary titles and will get socrery 

• Like 1

Just because some assclowns over here say you shouldn't get those doesn't mean we're all that retarded. Stop being childish.

As for all of this "oh why would freedom want it" Erm...you know we have a pvp server over here still right?

So chaos should get all of epics features with none of the downsides?

And chaos having the spells too seems like a bad thing, balancing them for both clusters would be a ton harder than just epic.

Incoming newbie chaos sorcerer nerfs for established epic sorcerers.

Edited by Olloch