Sign in to follow this  
Zera

Incorrect Password and Unapplied Premium?

A friend of mine had forgotten their password, we had planned to purchase them Premium time for the game and the reset password worked fine for logging into the website.

However, attempting to use this password on the client returned a "Incorrect Password".

So, we found where to change the password on the website and tried again with the new password. Still no luck, "Incorrect Password".

We have reset and changed the password many times with multiple attempts to login between each change.

We don't understand why the password(s) are working on website but not for the client.

Has anyone else had this issue or know how to resolve it?

I've also purchased premium time about 2 hours ago now, and while the information shows I have it on the Shop page and recieved my ingame Silver for first time Premium, the game still tells me I haven't paid for the time.

Edited by Zera

That is exactly that same problem our villager is having, works on shop, not on game.

I think there is a serious sync issue or something.

As I am also having a payment problem and waiting for a gm.

On the shop site it tells me I am paid till April

However, in game it says I haven't made any payment and only good till Feb.

I tried relogging all though I shouldn't need to

And the payment issue is on 2 separate accounts.

That is exactly that same problem our villager is having, works on shop, not on game.

I think there is a serious sync issue or something.

As I am also having a payment problem and waiting for a gm.

On the shop site it tells me I am paid till April

However, in game it says I haven't made any payment and only good till Feb.

I tried relogging all though I shouldn't need to

And the payment issue is on 2 separate accounts.

While I know this is very frustrating, I am glad that I am not the only one who seems to be having this issue at this time. :\

Can't say it makes it any easier to 'deal with' though. :\

Not password issue but purchased premium time several hours ago. Added premium time shows up correctly on Shop page, but not ingame. (toon called Corden)

I've ammended the title and my first post to include the Premium Time hiccup, it appears the two are somehow related so it seemed only fitting..

It was mentioned in #wurm earlier that using referral doesnt show the +20 days ingame, but shows correctly in shop page.

We will alert Rolf to the issue.  The premium time is being reserved by the system properly and will be communicated to the main servers after Rolf checks into the issue.  I will ask him about the sleep bonus for referrals as well.

I am having a similar issue to the OP that just began this evening while changing character emails in game. I changed the password through the Wurm shop and then could log into the site but when logging into the game it would tell me the password was wrong. I used the password reset and now I cannot log into any of my characters at all.

I will send all issues I am currently aware of to Rolf so he has a good base of information to isolate and clear the problem. 

Thank you for the reports.