Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Home Comforts

This is just a list of small items I think that would be helpful around a home on wurm :

Name : Clay/iron/steel/silver Mug
Made From : 0.2 weight clay/iron/steel/silver

Use : A container for liquids (holds 1 weight of liquid)

Name : Clay/iron/steel Teapot
Made From : 0.55 weight clay/iron/steel
Use : An easy pre-measured container for tea (holds 1 camellia and 0.5 water)

Name : Clay/Iron/Tin/Silver Watering Can
Made From : 1.5 weight Clay/Iron/Tin/Silver
Use: Watering plants with this has 2x the chance of success.  Holds 10 weight of liquid.

Name : Iron/Steel Cooking Pot
Made From : 1.5 weight Iron/Steel
Use : Acts as a cauldron for the purpose of cooking recipes, portable size.  Hold Weight : Same as saucepan

Name : Iron/Steel Measuring Spoon 1,5,10
Made From : 0.005, 0.025, 0.05 weight of iron/steel
Use : Containers that hold 0.01, 0.05, 0.1 weight of liquid

Slight Item Change : Bowls can now hold liquids

• Like 1

Allow me to be the first one to -1, there are tons of other things that need to be done not worry about some useless crap that won't help anyone.

+1.

Allow me to be the first one to -1, there are tons of other things that need to be done not worry about some useless crap that won't help anyone.

Don't be silly. Power to you for including your views on development priorities in feedback on user ideas, but a few upvotes on a set of convenience items of obvious questionable relevance to the core gameplay isn't gonna make the devs drop their work on bridges or Patch 1.3.

Edited by EliasTheCrimson
  • Like 1

I've scoured your list at least three times, top to bottom, and have yet to find 'Domesticated cats'

+1.

Don't be silly. Power to you for including your views on development priorities in feedback on user ideas, but a few upvotes on a set of convenience items of obvious questionable relevance to the core gameplay isn't gonna make the devs drop their work on bridges or Patch 1.3.

Also, when did immersion become of questionable relevance to core gameplay? For many, most even I'd venture to say (on Freedom, at least) wurm is about what you can build, and decorate, just as much so, or even more so, than fighting.

Edited by Arronicus

A suggestion does not mean its getting implemented right away. They might put it on a list. So thats crapp u just said.

+1 for the sugggestion

• Like 1

+1 to the suggestion, althogh its really limited untill a way to put objects ON tables is implemented

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Elen, February 11, 2014 - Off topic.
Hidden by Elen, February 11, 2014 - Off topic.

Well crap il make sure to have back up before fighting freedumbers