Sign in to follow this  
Postes

Magranon Doesn't Move Correctly.

Alright to win a scenario you need the majority of "Collectibles."  This time 4 spawned.  Right away (though I would argue them spawning so close is a bit unfair and too easy to win) Magranon got 2 right away.  Then he abruptly changes course and is going elsewhere.  Every other God like Vynora, Fo, Libila will get the majority and B-line to home.

I circled where Mag starts, he goes down twice, the green check marks are the "Collectibles" and now he's headed down south on the top of the map, instead of going where he should go (the dotted blue) back to Home.  

e4bHe5a.jpg

Arguably my blue line to go home may not be physically possible but there was likely faster routes to Home than hes taking (if hes even going home).  

i've learned one thing watching all this epic stuff.

.....Valrei has about as much wogic as trying to find out what does and doesn't effect priest. >_<

• Like 1

Mag was likely not the god selected to win for this Valrei, that's why he didn't go home. He'll run about in large circles, until the predetermined god kills him, or obtains the tokens somehow, and wins.

uhhh no, it just looks more like its not coded that mag knows how to go home 

Looks like he's trying to get to dark songs forest to cross to saltwalk then home, which is very dumb.  4 moves to go home when he could just have gone to mount creation then home in 2 moves.

The items are not always required to be brought home. My guess is if he's already bee-lined to 2 items, he's the god chosen to win. In the case of an even number of collectibles you only need 50% and he's probably bringing them to wherever they need to be. Sermon say anything?

Looks like Magranon is being greedy and going for that third opal next to Libila.

Get to work BL if you want to stop him.

Those corners have funky connections, the way he is moving probably is the fastest without him just backtracking.

And all of a sudden. mag is now moving to the flamestrike desert, and completely abandoning the dark songs forest... seems there's a god above valrei who magically changed his path... hmmm...

And all of a sudden. mag is now moving to the flamestrike desert, and completely abandoning the dark songs forest... seems there's a god above valrei who magically changed his path... hmmm...

Happened a couple times last scenario too with all the gods.

the sudden support of fixing valrei so interesting....totally not bias....

tbh, I really wish I had a character on epic.  but I won't even plan on buying one until I see that it's actually working properly, and I figure out who's who .......(So I know who to join :D )

tbh, I really wish I had a character on epic. but I won't even plan on buying one until I see that it's actually working properly, and I figure out who's who .......(So I know who to join :D )

Jenn Kellon!

Well.. I guess this got fixed because his destination was changed and now he u-turned back to Home.