Sign in to follow this  
Suntzu

Looking for PMK form donations

Hello I am looking for some help in the form of donations for generating funds for a PMK form.

Please PM me if you are willing to help in any way.

Thanks!

-Suntzu

• Like 1

Is it enough to sell off for funds? I can arrange pick up if you are willing to help.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Jberg, February 8, 2014 - trolling
Hidden by Jberg, February 8, 2014 - trolling

6OVCG.png

Holding a charity auction for this cause, starting bid at 30s

(Jacket is on Epic)

Edited by vinius
  • Like 5

Another alt kingdom? Anyways, you should try crowdfunding, perhaps invest in some dogecoin? 

Edited by atazs

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, February 8, 2014 - trolling

6OVCG.png

(Jacket is on Epic)

Careful, apparently that's "real life harassment" of someone who's been permabanned, top lel

If it happens that is.

Edited by Suntzu

Another alt kingdom? Anyways, you should try crowdfunding, perhaps invest in some dogecoin? 

You should try not logging into your friends account an robbing them blind.

• Like 1

View hidden Post

Posted Today, 03:35 PM

vinius, on 08 Feb 2014 - 3:15 PM, said:snapback.png

6OVCG.png

(Jacket is on Epic)

Agreed with Snoph. Harassing a permabanned account with a different forum account is definitely a rule that should be adhered to. 

• Like 2

View hidden Post

Posted Today, 03:35 PM

vinius, on 08 Feb 2014 - 3:15 PM, said:snapback.png

Agreed with Snoph. Harassing a permabanned account with a different forum account is definitely a rule that should be adhered to. 

Staff bias gg

I'd be a bit careful, gents 

I'm not tying to derail this post or anything, but Suntzu if you don't have enough silver then why are you trying to pile off silver in return for euros?    

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/95817-auctioning-off-euro/

You were bidding multiple times, indicating you have silver.    

I'd just like to point that out to people trying to throw in with this guy, I don't trust everything going on, especially considering how he left MR recently.    If you have a good explanation, lets hear it, are you just cashing in and giving up the idea, already? after like a couple of days?   ^_^

• Like 2

This is not the pvp thread Battlepaw, grow up.

My plans are none of your concern and I find your feigned attempt to bait me to react to your nonsense in a public forum be an amazingly platitudinous tactic for yourself, yet you keep trying it...

Edited by Suntzu

I'd be concerned too if I had donated silver to someone setting up a PMK only to find them trying to sell the silver.

This is not the pvp thread Battlepaw, grow up.

My plans are none of your concern and I find your feigned attempt to bait me to react to your nonsense in a public forum be an amazingly platitudinous tactic for yourself, yet you keep trying it...

They are caring about you, Suntzu. They are worred that you might grow up to become a criminal, committing fraud on the internet. We don't want Interpol, local police, or other govt enforcement knocking on your door. People should live a good life! 

There have to be an anonymous clinic some where that offer free confidential service for people with behavior problems.

Couldnt you just sell another spyglass for the 1g?

Cant you find someone elses posts to troll and follow around? PM me your phone number we can text and stuff. Snapchat maybe?

I got some pics for you <3

Please stop trolling every post I make, it is a little unsettling.

Edited by Suntzu

I'd be concerned too if I had donated silver to someone setting up a PMK only to find them trying to sell the silver.

Did you donate anything? Do you know anyone who did? Then pipe down and worry about something that concerns you.

Cant you find someone elses posts to troll and follow around? PM me your phone number we can text and stuff. Snapchat maybe?

I got some pics for you <3

Please stop trolling every post I make, it is a little unsettling.

I do find it a bit unsettling your making the assumption we are trolling you.    I'm voicing a valid warning based on what we know of the progress or even quite frankly the possibility of you actually upholding your part of the bargain and making the PMK.   

If you are, fine.    However, after what happened, and your sudden need to exchange silver back for euros, indicates to me that you have no intention of doing so, and are only stinging people along just like you did to us to use our kingdom as a piggyback for your PMK with every intention of running off with anything not nailed down when you did so.   

Tony you have a long history of betraying people who have trusted you and I think we have every reason to question the motives here.    This isn't a personal attack against you as you seem to take it but a warning to every player who may not know the full situation here or your own past reputation.   If you want to prove us wrong do so by showing us some sort of concrete evidence you have any capability of forming a PMK.    

Edited by Battlepaw
  • Like 1

Wrong you have nothing to do with anything concerning me. Who have I strung along here? Are you privy to any conversation anyone has had with me regarding this topic? Your what ifs and attempts at antagonism are tiresome and boring.There is no bargain with you that I must uphold at all. You have zero to do with anything regarding me so go stand on your dirt hill and shout for pvp and how good you are. Hope you have fun with that. I am not required to show you any evidence of anything I do. Who do you think you are? The air must be thin at the top of that dirt hill...

Regarding the other events you thinly hint at that have nothing to do with this thread, don't trip. You'll see me again soon, chap.

Did you donate anything? Do you know anyone who did? Then pipe down and worry about something that concerns you.

I was considering it but in light of recent events, i won't. I think you're trying to bamboozle others into giving you silver so you can sell it and that worries me.

Ok then be worried. Find one person who was "bamboozled" until then hopefully you dont go bald with worry...

Must be a slow day at the dirt hill...

Edited by Suntzu