Sign in to follow this  
PopeTyphon

PMK Recruitment + Recruitment Board

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should PMK's be able to recruit from home servers via boards?

• Yes
    • No

Village Recruitment Board

Joining or inviting fellow players through a map interface accessible from a recruitment board model which can be crafted or accessed from the starter deeds.

After joining a settlement you will be able to teleport to that deed at once but one time only.

A suggestion I had in mind to give more viability to PMK's is to allow players the choice to join PMK's via the village recruitment boards on home servers. This would be a positive implementation to create a better playing field for PMK's given they have no home servers or a pool of players to continually recruit from. I'm sure a lot of the people who read these suggestions are fully aware that PMK's are becoming more and more difficult to establish and then maintain. Here's one way to solve the recruitment issue. Thoughts? Suggestions?

IDK about solve but its an ok idea I guess.

I did say it was one way, do you have any alternate suggestions? I'd like to hear them.

PS: I can't see why anyone would have a legitimate reason to vote no other than a personal one against me. Any reasons for and against?

Edited by PopeTyphon

I mean its good to have one board to recruit for pmks on, makes em more visible. Still getting so many people with the way the population is, draconian task.... I think a pure PMK recruitment board would be better maybe.

Edited by Suntzu

I mean its good to have one board to recruit for pmks on, makes em more visible. Still getting so many people with the way the population is, draconian task.... I think a pure PMK recruitment board would be better maybe.

Ideally yes, but I think when suggesting things to do for Wurm Online, it's best to go one small step at a time. That way there's a tiny possibility they might be implemented. Most of the other PMK suggestions were not really taken seriously. Hence why PMK's are dying.

Edited by PopeTyphon
  • Like 1

+1, a lot of people dont even know of the existence of pmk's if they're not involved in pvp or have friends that are (mainly home servers obviously), so yeah. I also agree that with no home server for pmk's, this is an easy way to balance out the amount of recruits a pmk may get compared to that of the other kingdoms.

• Like 1