Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Countdown to 1.2, Full List of Features.

The current items that are loadable. Some will fit into a large cart, others will require a wagon or ship.

FSB

BSB

Weapon rack

Bow rack

Armour stand

Polearms rack

Catapult

Forge

Marble brazier pillar

Floor loom

Large barrel

Large chest

Oven

All statues

Archery target

Small cart

Bench

Coffin

Bed

Huge tub

Round table

Large dining table

Small square table

Well

Ornate fountain

Decorative fountain

Container fountain

Small crate 

Large crate

These are not loadable mainly for technical reasons:

Altars

Unfinished items

Large magic chest

Loadable for the person they have plant them and for a mayor in there village?

The current items that are loadable. Some will fit into a large cart, others will require a wagon or ship.

FSB

BSB

Weapon rack

Bow rack

Armour stand

Polearms rack

Catapult

Forge

Marble brazier pillar

Floor loom

Large barrel

Large chest

Oven

All statues

Archery target

Small cart

Bench

Coffin

Bed

Huge tub

Round table

Large dining table

Small square table

Well

Ornate fountain

Decorative fountain

Container fountain

Small crate 

Large crate

Altars

Unfinished items

Large magic chest

Thanks so much for that, we can now plan ahead of time :)

Am I right in saying that containers will only load if they are empty?

Catapult eh?

Hmmm.....

Travelling with a pre-assembled catapult or a finished one in cargo, nothing really changed regarding using a catapult except now you'll be able to travel with a finished catapult instead of having one pre-assembled in the hold.

• Like 1

Dear RedBaron_Johan

You rock, thank you for continuing to answer questions after posting the thread.

Please answer one more if you can.

Can we 'load' large magic chests to move them after the update?

:)

Well  thank you haha. They will not be loadable though as from what I have heard there where certain risks surrounding this.

• Like 1

Great list of new features.  The crafting interface looks very good, with an option to make multiples - awesome.

Looking forward to the new emotes especially the Goodbye one. 

+1

Will the new crafting menu still have an action limit based on mind logic?

Yes it will

Is any Dev willing to comment on the major PMK population requirement discussions going on in multiple places across the forums?

Another thing about reinforced mine floors. I certainly hope that they will *Not* have the current new reinforcement mine graphic added to them, as this will make mine floors very jarring visually as people traverse them. Something very unobtrusive would be my preference or nothing at all other than the reinforcement name. Just wanted to get this out there before all the complaints roll in once perhaps implemented in this manner so as to lay claim to my "I told you so!".

Now to this statement: "Some will fit into a large cart, others will require a wagon or ship." Not liking the implications of the word *others* in regarding some items requiring a wagon to be able to load them onto. Seems to me that almost every one of those listed should be able to easily fit into a large cart according to the concept of loading. Then again, it may be of some worth to require a wagon as that may restrict to some extent the great grab up of items put off of deed tiles with the intent that others may be able to use them.

Also, I will add that to this day the *Plant* feature for food and bulk bins wears off after a short period of time and others can then empty them and then carry them off. So if the plant feature is added to these items I would think that it will be just as ineffective. Not to diminish these new features being added but pointing some things out, as a ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure seems to be a thought that comes up in these examples, as well as possible drawbacks in the same.

=Ayes=

ditto ???????  what about bridges

we were shown bridges lots of times, how they were being tested and all, what happened to the bridges, was really looking for that this time.

I don't want to be too harsh here, but you are all a bit more excited than I can muster, I was hoping for more substance. The art work is nice, on the kyclops and all.. the wagons.. more interesting than the carts.  But, was really looking for new projects with the bridges, and we were once shown sheep models, don't hear much about them now. They could have been a whole new venture, wool clothes.. maybe dying things, we cant dye now.

Being able to decorate homes, much better flowers, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I like Wurm, just still looking for new projects.

There's still a lot more work to do on bridges before they're functional and ready for release. The tests shown were only for the creation part of bridges.

Do we know what time GMT/EST/Whatever its going to be yet? I have my clock set for 8am est but be nice to know. Lots of fun hanging out on IRC discussing it during patch and when it comes up after.

No time has been decided yet.

Incredible. 

New skill for rugs ? or what current skill it will use ?

Will we be able to craft not using that new crafting window ?

Rugs will use the leatherworking skill.

does reinforced floors stop ppl from strong walling it?

So is there going to be some way for this to work with strongwall casts or will support beams be the only options for floors?

Reinforced floors can be removed with 21 body strength, strongwall cast, or a shaker orb. It's mainly a protection against newbies mining the floor. You can only create them with support beams.

Is there any word on when dyeable armour (visible) is due? It feels forgotten about.

The dye system is scheduled for some changes, dyeable armour won't be until after that.

Load function wagons and crate,s all look good to me.Whot weight will we be able to put into the crates ?.Also with the load function will we be able to pick up forges and altar,s ?

Crates are basically bulk bins with an item limit on them, so they do not have a weight limit. The small crate can have 150 items, the large one 300 items. Crates can be loaded while full, while regular containers and bulk bins cannot.

• Like 5

Noticed a special item on that list of loadable and not loadable items.  You say unfinished items cannot use the load function.  Will we still be able to load unfinished items manually, the old way?  Many of us save space by loading unfinished items and this sounds like it may be stopping that practice.  Could you clarify on this please?

Edited by Vroomfondel

FSB

BSB

Weapon rack

Bow rack

Armour stand

Polearms rack

Catapult

Forge

Marble brazier pillar

Floor loom

Large barrel

Large chest

Oven

All statues

Archery target

Small cart

Bench

Coffin

Bed

Huge tub

Round table

Large dining table

Small square table

Well

Ornate fountain

Decorative fountain

Container fountain

Small crate 

Large crate

Altars

Unfinished items

Large magic chest

Large magical chests not loadable for technical reasons? I am curious...

Noticed a special item on that list of loadable and not loadable items.  You say unfinished items cannot use the load function.  Will we still be able to load unfinished items manually, the old way?  Many of us save space by loading unfinished items and this sounds like it may be stopping that practice.  Could you clarify on this please?

You can still drag&drop unfinished items into boats/carts the old way

My guess on the large magic chests is. Once placed it codes to 0% dmg internal dmg. And gets tied to the location . Although we can push and pull it 100' s of tiles away it's always on the ground full or empty still coded for zero dmg.

If empty and loaded on a cart it might lose the coding and when you replace it down again it might not code zero dmg again loosing all the magic from it .

So we'll have to wait till they make it load able and re place able with the magic . I hope someday soon. . Hate leaving five on deli wasting away slowly

Will the braziers light with the rest of the lights on deed or will the be lit individually?

No loading magic chests hu? I'm not privy to these "technical" reason but I know these work just fine inside a large cart.

3HivhWC.png

• Like 2

17 new things!?!?!?! :D:D:D

most excited about Loading feature! and with that the crate, drag drop, boat hauler, and wagon :D

second being that Status Effect bar! this was a small hope of mine for a while now.

third the Emotes!!

fourth Decorations!

I love eveything in this update tho Fantastic work Guys!

• Like 1

Rugs will use the leatherworking skill.

Woo hoo! I love being useful =)

No loading magic chests hu? I'm not privy to these "technical" reason but I know these work just fine inside a large cart.

3HivhWC.png

I love you. And hope it works when live

I love you. And hope it works when live

"when live", what? I bought that large magic chest years ago (a few months before Dely went live) on Indy. Brought it to deli and am still using it to date. I just never dropped it.

"when live", what? I bought that large magic chest years ago (a few months before Dely went live) on Indy. Brought it to deli and am still using it to date. I just never dropped it.

how can you use it without dropping it?   ir lets you put things in it and you can move it to a cart and boat. as long as you dont put it on the ground?

how can you use it without dropping it?   ir lets you put things in it and you can move it to a cart and boat. as long as you dont put it on the ground?

Yes basically. Its works very similar to backpack except once you drop it, you can never again pick it up again. If the owner could pick them up we wouldn't need load. Owner would be whoever purchases it. We might need a way to transfer ownership and I"m not sure how to handle claiming existent chests.

Please keep in mind the point was show how I have been using a Large magic chest inside a large cart for a couple years. That cart in my previous post pic is my main working container which gets accessed multiple times a day. I've never had any problems with it. 

out of curiosity, 

Is it a bad idea to let us have a big portable no decay container?

Is it a bad idea to make large magic chests easier to steal?