Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Countdown to 1.2, Full List of Features.

I'll finally be able to transport my logs from deed to deed, more less my dirt, sand, ect.

Thank you so, so, much devs. The load feature, bsb to cart ect, was basically everything that made the game a annoyance rather then fun, hopefully this will solve most of them :)

/pats team on back

talking about logs it might be nice to have the new hauler haul felled trees for palisades along with a nice log stack image when loaded. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

my question is more specific...  im a bit worry about village recruitment boards. 

So in our case on chaos.. we can have multiple boards at all 3 spawns?     

Is posible there will be bunch of em since we have so many deeds on server?

also have one more about new ship carrier:

Deeds with no harbor can hold all sort of ships on it and move it to water when is needed?

will be happy of that answers im sure everyone else interested too :D

Edit:

two more... can creates hold failed trees?  (to replace old rafts) or will be same as is BSB now....

do creates fit into rafts and how many?

Edited by RockyBalboa

my question is more specific...  im a bit worry about village recruitment boards. 

So in our case on chaos.. we can have multiple boards at all 3 spawns?     yes

Is posible there will be bunch of em since we have so many deeds on server? yes

also have one more about new ship carrier:

Deeds with no harbor can hold all sort of ships on it and move it to water when is needed? yes

will be happy of that answers im sure everyone else interested too :D

Edit:

two more... can creates hold failed trees?  (to replace old rafts) or will be same as is BSB now.... crates cannot hold felled trees, large crates can hold 300 logs. Also Waggons can hold 50 felled trees

do creates fit into rafts and how many? no, as no way to load them into rafts.

• Like 1

talking about logs it might be nice to have the new hauler haul felled trees for palisades along with a nice log stack image when loaded. 

fully agree, variation is always good

klaa will like those logs..

Any news on rafts, will they get new features or stay the same?

Or will rafts work inside crates to make them hold even more stuff?

One good idea would be to allow us walk on rafts since they already stay above water.

Could make tiny bridges with those ^^

+ can we dye wagons / ship carriers?

if yes, how much dye will it take.

Edited by silakka
  • Like 3

Great to hear that wagons will hold 50 felled trees as currently the max on large carts is 18. My main deed is 3/4 palisades, so the wagon will help a lot when rebuilding them from decay. Also will be good for grinding woodcutting in my areas, since then can haul 50 felled trees into log storage house and then cut them into logs there. Seems I will get some use out of wagons after all then, rather than just have them as décor. 

=Ayes=

• Like 1

+ can we dye wagons / ship carriers?

if yes, how much dye will it take.

i saw painted waggons on test, but don't ask me how much dye it took

The current items that are loadable. Some will fit into a large cart, others will require a wagon or ship.

FSB

BSB

Weapon rack

Bow rack

Armour stand

Polearms rack

Catapult

Forge

Marble brazier pillar

Floor loom

Large barrel

Large chest

Oven

All statues

Archery target

Small cart

Bench

Coffin

Bed

Huge tub

Round table

Large dining table

Small square table

Well

Ornate fountain

Decorative fountain

Container fountain

Small crate 

Large crate

These are not loadable mainly for technical reasons:

Altars

Unfinished items

Large magic chest

and another question.... i was thinking we need sort of cistern to fill city wells and foutains...     can foutains be filled  and used as cistern to move large ammunt of water around? :D

and another question.... i was thinking we need sort of cistern to fill city wells and foutains...     can foutains be filled  and used as cistern to move large ammunt of water around? :D

Drop a fountain container in a wagon and fill it up with water 

The current items that are loadable. Some will fit into a large cart, others will require a wagon or ship.

FSB

BSB

Weapon rack

Bow rack

Armour stand

Polearms rack

Catapult

Forge

Marble brazier pillar

Floor loom

Large barrel

Large chest

Oven

All statues

Archery target

Small cart

Bench

Coffin

Bed

Huge tub

Round table

Large dining table

Small square table

Well

Ornate fountain

Decorative fountain

Container fountain

Small crate 

Large crate

These are not loadable mainly for technical reasons:

Altars

Unfinished items

Large magic chest

So if you build a fountain on a road in the bushes to allow peeps to stop and drink while running from mobs, will someone now be able to pick it up and take to their deed to use as deco or a water tile?  I would like it if they cannot be loaded off water tiles. 

• Like 4

So if you build a fountain on a road in the bushes to allow peeps to stop and drink while running from mobs, will someone now be able to pick it up and take to their deed to use as deco or a water tile?  I would like it if they cannot be loaded off water tiles. 

I'd like to know this too. In my opinion, wells and fountains should not be loadable or at the very most, only loadable by the person who created them.

Edited by syncaidius
  • Like 3

If not, then it means all rare forges / other goodies decaying in forests cant be loaded to our wagons for a better home :x

Guess it will be same as planted lamps outside deeds.

I predict players will not be too happy to see some of their items loaded up and taken away. As for fountains and wells, I see no good reason for the load ability to be enabled upon them. This will just create problems for those who have placed them off deed on water tiles for everyone to use. Although it sounds like a good idea to make them unloadable if they are upon a water tile, I seriously doubt the Devs have the ability to program them in this manner. The best solution would be to just remove them from the loadables list. 

=Ayes=

• Like 3

cant wait i love the new village and alliance updates...specially the map part were we can place markers it will definitely help alliance and village members whoa re newer to game for sure, and those of us who tend to forget were we are from time to time...lol

I got a couple of questions for you folks who have been on test (and sorry if they have already been answered):

1. Can you lock a crate if its on the ground?

2. What approximately goes into make a wagon, and a crate?

What is needed for support beams to reinforce the floors? Or will we use regular support beams?

Speaking of reinforced things, will this update revert to the old reinforced wall textures? I feel like throwing up every time I see these dirty suspenders grandpa hang up on every wall. FFS, I built a large burial chamber with sarcophagi and banners and chests and torches and whatnot, he ruined it with his dirty rags too.

• Like 2

Speaking of reinforced things, will this update revert to the old reinforced wall textures? I feel like throwing up every time I see these dirty suspenders grandpa hang up on every wall. FFS, I built a large burial chamber with sarcophagi and banners and chests and torches and whatnot, he ruined it with his dirty rags too.

This made my day. Thank you Neofit. :D

But on a serious note, the reinforced wall textures do look bad. The texture tries to be 3D on a flat surface, making it look much worse than it actually is. If Reinforced walls actually had a proper model with beams holding the walls up, the new texture would fit perfectly.

Edited by syncaidius

This is such a great update! Great work and thanks for continuing to update this awesome game.

Now when we have Avatar of Libila (finally :D) how about diffrent types of scythes added into the game with its own new weapon skill tree and titles.

We already have the tool but its not fit for any kind of combat compared to our main weapons.

I heard that in the old Wurm, Scythes was the channeling item for Libila priests.

That sounded great!

Edited by Nocturnes

I heard that in the old Wurm, Scythes was the channeling weapon for Libila priests.

That sounded great!

Channelling item you mean, while yes its true that magranon uses a longsword afaik vynora used like a pottery bowl or something and fo used a flower? i dont remember fo's clearly

Channelling item you mean, while yes its true that magranon uses a longsword afaik vynora used like a pottery bowl or something and fo used a flower? i dont remember fo's clearly

Sprout