Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Countdown to 1.2, Full List of Features.

wow these are huge amazing offerings to the ever expanding and amazing wurm!!!..i can see my addiction to this game will only worsen!!! good bye what little sleep i manage to squeek out as it is

• Like 1

Reinforced Cave Floors

For those instances when rock floors just does not feel secure enough.

So is there going to be some way for this to work with strongwall casts or will support beams be the only options for floors?

Big updates like this will also bring some old players back =), hope to see some of my old friends.

• Like 2

All very cool stuff. I admit that i cant pick my favorite, is it the wagons? or the brazier? or the crafting window ? or...

Thank you for the continued updates. I enjoy  them and look forward to them each week. 

Bring on 1.2. Crafting Interface / Crafting recipes might not be the most sought after visually, but that will be useful multiple times each day for 99% of players :)  

• Like 2

So I'm guessing the load feature includes finally being able to load items such as empty chests, large barrels, empty bsbs, yes? :)

If so, that means that when you move, you won't have to leave all your hard-crafted furniture behind, which would just rock!

I have a rare large barrel that I'd REALLY like to not have to leave behind when I move, but which I don't foresee 'push'ing a zillion miles either.

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

A very impressive amount of awesome new features! Really looking forward to the wagons, how much dirt can we fit in roughly with crates or rafts? 

edit: I hope large magical chests are on the load feature :) 

Edited by LordLouis

ditto ???????  what about bridges

we were shown bridges lots of times, how they were being tested and all, what happened to the bridges, was really looking for that this time.

I don't want to be too harsh here, but you are all a bit more excited than I can muster, I was hoping for more substance. The art work is nice, on the kyclops and all.. the wagons.. more interesting than the carts.  But, was really looking for new projects with the bridges, and we were once shown sheep models, don't hear much about them now. They could have been a whole new venture, wool clothes.. maybe dying things, we cant dye now.

Being able to decorate homes, much better flowers, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I like Wurm, just still looking for new projects.

Edited by notstupidbobb

Do we know what time GMT/EST/Whatever its going to be yet? I have my clock set for 8am est but be nice to know. Lots of fun hanging out on IRC discussing it during patch and when it comes up after.

AWESOME update :)

With the Load Function, is there a list of all the items that can be picked up?

For example, does this include Forges, Beds, Large Chests, Barrels, Ovens, Fountains, Looms, Wells etc

Cheers

Solmark

Incredible. 

New skill for rugs ? or what current skill it will use ?

Will we be able to craft not using that new crafting window ?

• Like 1

I was wondering if this load feature will work on lg magical chests? 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

For when cave floors just don't feel secure enough!!!   That's a great one! :D

• Like 1

My favorites are either load or wagon.

I would add the crate to that list but I think its a mistake to limit the crate's contents based on item count. It should use the same mechanic as bulk storage bins.

Um....the crafting interface isn't alphabetized!  Any chance the old craft menus will be alphabetized too?

Looks great guys, but I can't believe the menu overhaul hasn't been mentioned. The right click > Create menus are a lot more intuitive now, with ship parts being listed under ship parts, as are many other things in sensible categories now. 

A big part of why I think that many new players don't stick with the game ultimately comes down to all the right clicking just to make anything, and the hassle of crafting. I've tested the crafting interface myself a bunch, and I think this definitely strikes down a lot of the hassle, while still maintaining the time it takes to craft. Excellent job, dev team.

Really looking forward to this patch.

• Like 1