Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Countdown to 1.2, Full List of Features.

countdownFeatureL.jpg

Hello Fellow Wurmians!

This week I will simply list the full set of currently confirmed features so you know exactly what to look and plan for with the coming Update on 18th of February.

I have taken some time to clarify some of the updates for your convenience.

Wagons

Wagon1.jpg

Ship Carrier

ShipCarrierS.jpg

Crafting Interface

Crafting_window_v1.png

Recipe_window_v1.jpg

Crates

Crate.jpg

Great for bulk transportation.

Drag and Drop

Functionality to drag items straight from piles to cart, cart to piles or pile to pile without the need for it going to inventory first.

Amount moved per action is in relation to how much you are already carrying vs maximum carrying capacity.

Load Function

The ability to load many items previously unmovable(as in picked up) onto carts through a simple command.

Reinforced Cave Floors

For those instances when rock floors just does not feel secure enough.

Notifications Help System

Tutorial and help messages that are triggered by certain situations and conditions.

The information will also be available on demand from a library called "Book of Wisdom".

Village Recruitment Board

Joining or inviting fellow players through a map interface accessible from a recruitment board model which can be crafted or accessed from the starter deeds.

After joining a settlement you will be able to teleport to that deed at once but one time only.

Invite Command

You will be able to directly invite a player to your village by using /vinvite command specified with player name. It will work no matter where on the server the player is.

The player will receive a message and can teleport at once to the village.

This will work one time only per village and can not be used if you have teleported to the same village through the Village Recruitment Board. The same limitation is true for the Recruitment Board.

World and Island Maps with notations

EpicIslands.png

FreedomIslands.png

The annotations work like this:
You have some for personal use, some are shared and available for people of the same village. Also, some are shared over the entire alliance.

Placing them is as easy as clicking your map, but you have a set amount and restrictions to who can place them on village and alliance level.

Status effect bar

Shows you the current active buffs and debuffs affecting your character, complete with a set of new icons.

New Emotes

Follow, lead, goodbye, this way, not that way.

libila_r3_3.png

Kyklops

cyclops_render_02.jpg

Rugs

Bear.jpgMountainLion.jpgBlackWolf.jpg

Braziers

Brazier_Small.jpgBrazier_Big.jpg

So which update are you the most exited about?

And with that I can only suggest that you start planning and

Keep on Wurming!

• Like 61

So are we ever going to get any more new servers? It seems like a good time to add one with this large update.

Edited by Kegan

So many good features.... I can't wait. Good updates all around. Can't wait for 1.3.

• Like 1

Nice! :P Why is "/winvite" chosen and not "/vinvite" ?

My finger slipped, of course it is /vinvite

I have edited the post.

• Like 3

oh  nice!!! the reinforcements for floors i suggested.

• Like 1

Village Recruitment Board

Is there a place for it on the starter-deed or free to plant anythere?

So are we ever going to get any more new servers? It seems like a good time to add one with this large update.

Well you did not see any new island on the world maps yet right? ;)

Is there a place for it on the starter-deed or free to plant anythere?

It is a craftable item which can be placed as well as available on starter deeds.

oh  nice!!! the reinforcements for floors i suggested.

As said in the OP its in case rock floors aren't secure enough. I'm completely guessing but I wonder if that means 3-d caves are in the works?

What about briges ? :(

The bridges still have some way to go before implementation. But we have devs working on it so it is not forgotten.

• Like 1

So many good features.... I can't wait. Good updates all around. Can't wait for 1.3.

Please let us finish update 1.2 before hyping 1.3 thank you good sir! ;)

• Like 3

As said in the OP its in case rock floors aren't secure enough. I'm completely guessing but I wonder if that means 3-d caves are in the works?

more like when u want ungriefable mines.

• Like 1

OH! Are the new boat skins coming too? Just sailboat?

Johan can you guys discuss making the PMK requirements reasonable again? They are too high for the current population and they should be a selling point of wurm but it is just a feature that is stagnating because the pop requirements are too high to start one.

• Like 5

Well you did not see any new island on the world maps yet right? ;)

I know we don't really need any but there is nothing like it to boost morale and get a new fresh desire to play more than a new server. That is why i had suggested having one server dedicated to get a map reset every year for the ones that like that adventure. Anyway this is not the place for that i guess..good update cant wait to get that crafting window going :)

• Like 3

I'm so turned on right now lol

Ok, forgive my French, couldnt resist..

Everything looks awesome and so cant wait for all of it

Just, Reinforced cave floors, No more annoying newbies wrecking my mines, Bless you devs :D

And ofc most awaited Crafting window, this is grand!

• Like 2

Johan can you guys discuss making the PMK requirements reasonable again? They are too high for the current population and they should be a selling point of wurm but it is just a feature that is stagnating because the pop requirements are too high to start one.

• Like 1

This. Can we get something on this? 

Edited by atazs
  • Like 1