Sign in to follow this  
Eject

Mapsite for Freedom PVE Maps and Dumpmaps

Hi friends

I created some easy to remember short urls for the freedom pve maps.

If you're interested, here you find a collection of all maps on the freedom PVE clusters

I am very grateful to Maximusi (Independence map hoster) for the great help to use the correct php-codes

The mainsite with all freedom PVE maps you can found on
http://maps.wurmonline.info

The directlinks to the maps are:

The affiliated forums to add or delete deeds you can found here:

Exodus Release Pristine Independence Celebration Deliverance Xanadu

Enjoy it and have a nice day

Eject

Edited by Eject
  • Like 7

I know you probably got a yes from this, but we have a wurmpedia page dedicated to this type of thing already, it might be pinned/stickied, but this site seems so useless, and who knows, we don't know if you're getting money from this traffic or not. It doesn't sit well with me, especially if you are getting money, or at all getting a gain out of this from other peoples work. (This would be okay if you asked, and have proof though.) ;[

JUst my opinion... it doesnt sit well.

Not sure why this was pinned.  I am unpinning it for now, as we don't usually pin user topics in this section.

I'm also thinking this should be in the Tool belt area, with the other tools ?  If the OP want's it moved there, let us know here.

Not sure why this was pinned.  I am unpinning it for now, as we don't usually pin user topics in this section.

I'm also thinking this should be in the Tool belt area, with the other tools ?  If the OP want's it moved there, let us know here.

I was kinda surprised about this myself haha. Useful links, but not really a town hall thing...

@Zwei

Oh i think you missunderstand me if yes sorry.

The mapsite is not important its only used from our ally and some friends until yesterday, the important for me here in the post are the easy to remember and fast to type subdomains that i created. The targets are always the original links from the mapbuilders and there are no graphic copys.

I appreciate their work because i know it, i work myself on the exodusmap.

I know the title was chosen wrong so I've changed it now. ;)

ps. and no i get no money, i pay self for the domain and webspace ^^

@Seara

If its liked then yes you could move it ;)

Edited by Eject

Now all codes changed, when you use one of the short url you will go direct to the website of each map.

I used the wrong way to show the maps but i dont know this. thanks to maximusi for helping me so wonderfull.

have a nice day

Eject