Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

Change requirements to create PMK's

What amount of players should be able to create a PMK?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What amount of players should be able to create a PMK?

• 10 - 15
    • 15 - 20
    • 20 - 25

Now with the implamentation of BL PMK's, Devs should look into the PMK creation system.  As it is, the system requires 40 or more players to be ale to create a PMK. Lets be realistic, it is almost impossible to gather 25 ppl in wurm  together  at one time, let alone 40.

I made this poll so we can let the Devs and Rolf know our thoughts  and give them some suggestions on the amount of players that should be needed to create a PMK.  If you think 40 is good, by all means post your constructive opinion without insulting or trolling.  Please take this thread serious as it is a very important  feature on Epic and Chaos. 

• Like 2

they don't always have to be on, and if they want to make a pmk every1 can make an effort and be on at the same time, making it relaly low will mean lots of small pmk's made, and every1 and they'r dog would have cr bonuses .

fair limit should be 30

Edit:or make the limit 10 to 15 but only give the titles if the kingdom is of a certain size(30-35 size should grant all titles).

Edited by viruskiller

they don't always have to be on, and if they want to make a pmk every1 can make an effort and be on at the same time, making it relaly low will mean lots of small pmk's made, and every1 and they'r dog would have cr bonuses .

fair limit should be 30

Edit:or make the limit 10 to 15 but only give the titles if the kingdom is of a certain size(30-35 size should grant all titles).

you can just bring up the % of land needed to get the bonuses. its currently at 2%

• Like 1

Don't play on pvp so my vote may be biased but seems to me the more pmk's the better, chaos is always a beautiful thing.

• Like 1

fair limit should be 30

Why are so many people afraid of CR bonuses? If they have lower numbers they are already at a disadvantage. And instead of keeping an impossible number to form a pmk why not come up with fixes for Bonuses like ive mentioned many times before by just making the bonuses affected by distance of Influence. Its a simple fix and makes sense because it then warrants conquering towers for more influence.

And also keep the 2% influence needed to get the bonuses to start, This way as a small pmk you will have to fight to get your influence around your village/villages and as attackers they can try to keep you under the 2% to try and give themselves the advantage of Bonuses.

fair limit should be 30

You are completely wrong. It was already 15 people before where are all these PMKs you are scared of? There are already multiple ways to get more CR bonus than kingdom titles with regular game mechanics... So that argument is ######.

Edited by Suntzu
  • Like 1

This been discussed so many times already..

40 is to high considering given population numbers in chaos/wurm.

Around 20 is acceptable. And to all those dumb haters "kingdom must be kingdom, 30-40+ minimum" Whats the difference for you?! Not like you would make your own kingdom, you are just trying to prevent others from doing such for some *** biased reasons. Plus there are easy and reasonable fixes to avoid alt pmk exploiting. Not that those CR titles gives That much of difference anyways.

More kingdoms, more life into server, more fun for everyone.

As a matter of fact, i know 2 groups who would try to make new pmks if requirements were lowered to 15-20.

Edited by DonAngelo
  • Like 4

There's literally no downside to this now that you can't actally ally up  PMKs and create yourself a bunch more CR bonus titles for one side. All we get is, as don said, like two more kingdoms on chaos which would be goddamn awesome to see as a changeup from MR vs JK all day long every day.

• Like 2

the arguement that there would be to many pmks is kind of dumb... it costs 1G to make a pmk who has that just laying around? 15-20 is a great number.

We have an obvious majority. This is hurting Chaos (And I'm sure Epic.) please just change this. I will love you forever. 

Rolf...  Devs...  we have a unanimous agreement that this should change.  Dont understand why not any of the ppl that can make a change has commented on this thread.

voted 15-20. 40 just isn't realistic at all and i'm sure everyone would love to see another kingdom to spice things up 

Rolf...  Devs...  we have a unanimous agreement that this should change.  Dont understand why not any of the ppl that can make a change has commented on this thread.

Unfortunately this is a common occurance in this section of this forum. I made a whole thread pointing out that problem and still to this day a thread i've been bumping for months on end hasn't even had the courtesy of a simple response.

Hi can anyone recall the reasons why we increased it from 15 in September? What has changed since then?

I selected 20-25 but only because you forget to let ppl chose higher value, otherwise i would chose 40. PMK are not for everyone. If you can't get enough pll place a deed and join kingdom.

You must stop changing game only because few ppl can't. Well other can and did.

• Like 2

the reason it was changed was because a pmk on chaos was allying with another one and something about it apparently wasn't intended. i'm honestly still not sure why the amount needed to form a pmk was increased after that as allying pmks was removed along with it. 

• Like 3

A Pmk was make, it was allianced with another pmk, they traded players back and forth to maximize their top players getting Cr bonus titles. At some point one of the players managed to be in both alliances at the same time or some buggy crap of this nature because he was a deed holder... and basically just abused the system. Getting rid of pmk alliance was plenty remedy to the situation. The player increase, I have no idea why that was implemented on top of breaking alliances. I'm totally in favor of lowering that cap to something more reasonable.

Honestly since this change happened all I have seen is ppl  disagreeing  with it.  Most players have been confused with the change.  Besides, thats how it works, you make a change then you see how people feel about it.  If its unpopular then you look at it again and see what can be done to improve it.  The poll and thread speaks for itself that people, both in Chaos and Epic agree that the number is too high.  Yes, I only put three choices but as you can see most ppl chose 15 - 20 because its a more realistic number than 40.