Sign in to follow this  
Dragonslayer24

Missing cheese and weight problems

So the problem I'm having is that when I make a sandwich I have 0.40 KG of cheese left, but when I put the cheese in the fsb. it disappears. and so, I have wasted quite a bit of cheese :\ Also, it would be nice if sandwiches weighed more, I mean, the bread weighs 0.70 and you use 0.10 KG of cheese, but it only weighs 0.18 So, please make the sandwich bigger. :(

This doesn't appear to be a bug, and it seems you are making more of a suggestion, so I have moved this thread to the proper section.

Yeah and most of the actual weight is the meal worms that live in the bread.  Perhaps there is an antiseptic effect that kills the bugs and they end up drying out and not weighing as much

Well it kinda is a bug given how the bins occasionally deal with the smaller fractions of an item, especially when smaller than the default item size.

The lost bits of cheese... kinda like where the earliest cyber crimes were committed by programmers writing banking software. Ill avoid the techy aspects by saying the programmers had the little fractional bits of cents lost in each transaction diverted to their own accounts.

Rolf must be diverting the cheese into his own private bulk bin! The scoundrel!

Edited by Klaa