Sign in to follow this  
AceRifle

Sponsorship Looking for someone whos interested in farming.

I'm looking to sponsor someone who is interested in playing on epic elevation in the Kingdom of Sol, a PMK. I would like someone who is mature and is active at least a few hours a day. My main focus is finding someone who is interested in crafting and animal husbandry.

Although Epic is a pvp server, building and crafting is also a major part of the game. By sponsoring I would like to encourage more players from the freedom isles to join us on epic.

My last 2 sponsor were only active for a few days so please if your not serious about playing wurm don't take advantage of a privilege opportunity away from others.

New payers and freedom vetrians can take me up on this offer, just send me a PM :)

Edited by AceRifle
  • Like 3

Gl in recruiting

Thanks.

Bump the offer is still up for grabs. No one interested as of yet. This is a permanent sponsorship I will continue preming you in till I stop playing.

Edited by AceRifle

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Manny, February 5, 2014 - spam
Hidden by Manny, February 5, 2014 - spam

Однажды Ñ Ñлучайно наткнулÑÑ Ð½Ð° один очень интереÑный Ñайт. Хотите и Вам покажу? Вот:

кеды new balance. Удачи вÑем!

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Elen, February 9, 2014 - Off Topic.
Hidden by Elen, February 9, 2014 - Off Topic.

Desperate to recruit after kicking out majority of your active players? Isn't that why you begged Tony back after kicking him out? Good luck with the dying PMK.

View hidden Post

Desperate to recruit after kicking out majority of your active players? Isn't that why you begged Tony back after kicking him out? Good luck with the dying PMK.

Starting up again? 2 of our absolute worst players isn't a big hit to the PMK. Try to stay on topic, I know it's hard for you to do so.

View hidden Post

Starting up again? 2 of our absolute worst players isn't a big hit to the PMK. Try to stay on topic, I know it's hard for you to do so.

Should change this threads title from Sponsorship to "Groveling for recruits"

2 of your worst? We never had a loss as bad as yours yesterday. I assume you were leading the KoS side when MR paddle wacked you guys.

I would love to be a sponsor of you, I'm very new but I would be very willing to be whatever you need.

I sponsor 3 players this weekend. I'm at my max limit for now. If i'm able to sponsor more i'll contact those who message me about the sponsorship.

Cheers. :)

• Like 1

Bump. The Kingdom of Sol is very active and we're having a great time building up. I'm currently sponsoring one person and can sponsor another.. Send me a message if your interested.

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, April 20, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, April 20, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

This guy tells lies don't trust him.

We're lacking a full time farm atm so i'm looking for someone whos interested in farming.

Gotta say I absolutely love what you're doing for the community. +1 and have a free (and useless!) rebump. I'll remember this post next time I get an itch to consider the pvp servers again.

Edited by Sevenless