Sign in to follow this  
uian

Union Island for sale on Celebration!

I am selling Union Island on Celebration. Union Island is located in the Southeast corner of Celebration. The Island consists of 3 deeds: Union Island (81 x 61 with 5 perimiter), East Union Island (11 x 11 with 5 perimiter), and Cake

(45 x 27 with 5 perimiter). There are a total of 4 private traders on the Island: 2 on Union Island deed, 1 on East Union Island deed, and 1 on Cake deed. Cake and East Union Island are mostly trader deeds at this point and are not very developed other than a building for the trader. Union Island is the main deed and has several buildings and useful features. Union Island has a mine that contains Iron, gold, tin, zinc, and copper. The entrance to this mine is on deed. However, only the iron is on deed. The rest of the metals are offdeed, but in the same mine. The copper, zinc, and tin are all next to each other, so its a great set up for those who like to smelt brass and bronze. There are also several lead veins on the island, although only one has been exposed at this time. The entrance is currently caved in, but I may try to get over there and open it back up soon. Other resources on the island: are clay, tar, and a decent amount of almost every type of tree/bush. Only exception to this are the newer types. Union Island deed has a generous supply of oaks. The Union Island deed also has several usefull buildings including a warehouse stocked with BSB's and a couple of spacious houses with nice workshops. There are also several fenced areas for those who like to farm and raise animals. There are also several cattle and horses on deed, however, I can't vouch for traits because my husbandry skill is quite low. There are also 2 guard towers on the Union Island deed. Cake and East Union Island come with a newbie toon to hold the deed. A toon will need to be supplied by the buyer for the Union Island deed. I am asking 2.5 gold for all 3 deeds. Would prefer to sell the whole island to somebody who can use it and take care of it, if there are no buyers, I might be willing to split it up later. If you are interested, please PM me (Uian) in game or on forums. Here are some pictures of the Union Island deed:

LTe8iDA.jpg

House with attached workshop

wll83pB.jpg

This workshop is set up well for bulk item producers.

[

22BxXKS.jpg

[

z5GbXp8.jpg

[

ZYoF8Ug.jpg

[

RUQJjI7.jpg

Nice Yard.

[

3cGI14m.jpg

[

rYXcDyX.jpg

[

71YWbjU.jpg

[

153feJV.jpg

[

coAy5X8.jpg

[

byYuf0I.jpg

Spirit Cottage with 90 courier cast.

[

nDreyZM.jpg

View of docks from Union Island Token.

[

HLPtTEQ.jpg

Forest Plaza.

[

doyVxnM.jpg

Another House

[

VMHmEgH.jpg

[

A0joMjQ.jpg

Warehouse

[

yQ1lUvV.jpg

Sand pit complete with BSB's with clay and dirt for easy mortar making.

[

vYZM3Ld.jpg

[

gj6iFF0.jpg

Oaks, Oaks, and more oaks!!

[

CImcKW0.jpg

[

QYiws28.jpg

[

EI53N0x.jpg

A catapult

[

QbhFO1Y.jpg

Horse Pens and Stables

Edited by uian

Try using [.spoiler] and [./spoiler] before and after the pictures, without the periods of course. It collapses it and saves on a lot of scrolling.

Edited by Shrimpiie

Union Island has a mine that contains Iron, gold, tin, zinc, and copper. 

I remember Yorke and I spent almost 2 weeks searching for copper on that island(and never found any). Can confirm as the old owner of Cake that it is a beautiful island. Peaceful and out of the way.

Edited by Asciana

Yeah Kruggan and I actually bought a couple orbs of tranmutaion to create a copper vein and one of the other 2 alloys all next to each other.

Edited by uian