Sign in to follow this  
whereami

Want to Trade Bulk Logs for Bulk Dirt

As title suggests, I have hundreds and hundreds of medium QL logs (40-50) all the way up to 70QL logs that are, at the moment, rotting. I am in dire need of massive amounts of dirt, so I would be more than willing to trade logs for dirt. Most of them are Maple and Pine. General bulk prices would mean that 100 logs would be equal to 1k dirt, however I am willing to flex on this because, as I said, I have ridiculous amounts of logs.

If anyone is interested, give me a PM here and we can work something out.

EDIT: I will be doing my trades from the west coast of Deliverance, at approx. 4x 26y. May be able to travel small distances, however I am on a tight schedule as of recently.

Edited by whereami

Contacted, and trade in progress :)

Still got a lot more logs sitting here. Mostly 40-50ql left, 60-70 can be cut on demand. Trade offer will remain open until ALL of the forests are gone! :Dor I get really tired of cutting trees

Edited by whereami

Hi, I have carpentry 40, but woodcutting 30, so I need 50ql-60ql logs for improve stuff. I have one bsb full of dirt now , and I will have more. In which server are you? I'm E of Crystal Lake (Inde).