Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Syril Lumps for Wurm goof ups

Syril lUmps for downtime Issues  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should Syril be a reward for server and login down times?

• Yes
    • No

Simple vote... Should Syril Lumps become a reward for extended downtimes? Login server issues?

For login server, they could have a simple registry, where you sign in when kept out of the game due to login server, to prevent those unaffected from getting it.

Syril is a "Loyalty" Reward, and there is nothing more loyal than us staying with this game, even after ignored suggestions, and an inability to switch to a functioning log in server

Edited by Rolandt
  • Like 1

rather have them sleep powders.

seryll serves no purpose to 95% of players

From wurm news:

• Due to extensive downtime last night everyone who is premium when we restart the servers next week will receive a days extra premium as compensation.

Anyway i voted yes for more Seryll! :P

Voted no since it would devalue Seryll too much because everyone would be drowned in Seryll lumps within months.

• Like 1

Everytime we've actually lost enough time to actually say we're losing out on premium time we have been compensated with an extra day of premium. Not sure why we should get more than we pay for just because they're experiencing technical difficulties. :P

• Like 1

But then we'd be up to our eyebrows in Syril... :unsure:

• Like 2

I don't think we should get Syril from down times. Seryll would be a lot better 

Edited by atazs

But then we'd be up to our eyebrows in Syril... :unsure:

I could cover my unibrow with them ;)

No.

Premium time for those who are premium, and deed upkeep to deeds, should be the reward for server downtime. We paid for that time, and it should be reimbursed to us. If you're f2p, big deal, it's not like you're missing out on a service you paid for.

I voted both yes and no- Because using check boxes for a poll isn't a good idea :)

No to the Seryll lumps. As others have said, we'd be drowning in them in no time.

I havent been able to play much since this Seryll or w/e was added but boy oh boy are people going wild over it like tweens on a beiber concert.

I prefer the SB. To my understanding seryll is a gift for premming so why take away from that?

Just my 2iron on it

Undropable and untradeable sleep powder for me thanks.

Rather than having an extra prem day that may fall in midweek and not in the weekend where I have more time to play.

Edited by Alec