Sign in to follow this  
Ratajuk

I can't log in

I can get to the launching page with the forest background, but the bar stops when it says connecting to server. I just reactivated my pemium today and was able to play a couple minutes before?!?!

The login server is currently down.  No one is able to log in at this time.

always the same time of day... never fails, this is like the 4th time this month. :( hopefully sleep bonus.?

okay the login in servers are down.. i've been trying  to log on as well. just redone my premuim as well today and bought silver as well for my token.. any idea  when they may come back up?? and r we gonna be compensated for this down time,, i do understand what 

Shrimpiie

said::Hopefully there is compensation, but do note that it is generous thing to get Sleep Bonus, as it is not required to hand it out.

But as  alot of us premium player. either work hard for our money we spend on games like this  one.. and others like it.. or we live on fixed incomes.. so we really do apprecaite the compensations, of sleep bonus.. this is just a thought to  ponder over...

over 4 hours of downtime.getting tired. think i might call it a night.. hopefully we will be back  online next time i try to log in..

Edited by davidbur

Hopefully there is compensation, but do note that it is generous thing to get Sleep Bonus, as it is not required to hand it out.

• Like 1

well if I cant enjoy the premium I bought today, I want it to start only when the game works. Also thats weird, it says there are hundreds of pple online.

I'm not able to login too, so I guess the problem isnt solved yet. So all of you who is still playing.... dont log out, you wont be able to get back in.

yep still cant logg in and this is why I normaly leave my charcter logged in all the time even when I am not doing anything.  I knew I shoudnt have logged out oh well thats life.

Hope its up soon.

It's 11:30 in the morning in Finland and still can't log in :(. I hope they resolve this soon!

same, 11:00 in the Netherlands and still cant log in

been down all morning

I also can not log in, and the wurm startup, i see the servers are online.