Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Login server is down, whats new

Login Server is Up! Wait... It was a dream... need another cookie...

cookies wont on this one, you need something much stronger. Like chocolate.

cookies wont on this one, you need something much stronger. Like chocolate.

Nor will chocolate. Its time for the canned... Coke.. For the Glory of Wurm itself. This will either kill me or Wurm will be back soon my brothers.

man we need a fountain of chocolate covered cookies to fix the misery that we are all feeling...lol

forget the sleep bonus, I want sleeping powder, been saving my sleep bonus all week for a nice weekend of skill grinding, I have plenty of it, give me sleeping powder so when I use all my sleep bonus I can then use the sleeping powder.

time to go try this "mortal online" and see how crap it is.

Played it, first day of playing server crashed and lost a lot of what I had been doing lol :D

are you guys getting the message  <connection timed out:connect>  or <An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine>  reason i was is i was in the game but my computer shutdown for unknown reasons and when i tried to get back in i got the 2nd message.. so i hope its only because the login server isnt up and not that something f--'d in my pc..

are you guys getting the message  <connection timed out:connect>  or <An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine>  reason i was is i was in the game but my computer shutdown for unknown reasons and when i tried to get back in i got the 2nd message.. so i hope its only because the login server isnt up and not that something f--'d in my pc..

Yea, getting the same message now.

*unwraps the games she got for christmas*    Skyrim or The Last of Us first?

Edited by Phantasy
  • Like 2

*unwraps the games she got for christmas*    Skyrim or The Last of Us first?

Not a true Elder Scrolls fan I see, didn't go wait in line at midnight when it was released on 11/11/11 :P

*TiskTIsk*

There's a special level of hell reserved for the people who host these servers...

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 2, 2014 - Removed - Unncessary
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 2, 2014 - Removed - Unncessary

I noticed nobody posted this one yet, don't worry, this is all the Wurm downtime survival guide you'll need!

X2D0Apc.jpg

• Like 1

I have noticed the number of people on each server has not changed in the past 6 hrs. still same 3 people in Golden Valley? If log in server is down will it not update?

Not only ONE answer from staff.... anyone knows how lon it takes or what's the problem?

well i can understand the staff not giving any eta's or saying much until they have a secure answer to give, we are like a mob waiting for some one to get on, more or less all players in this game is now affected by this problem.

we will get some answers soon enough is my guess

like 10th time in 3 weeks and every time thus far its been down for more than an hour almost.

5+ hours each time I've seen it happen (3 so far in the past 3 weeks)

Maybee.... Would be nice to know if it will be today or tomorrow. So I could play another game :P

[02:59:17] 5 other players are online. You are on Deliverance (137 totally in Wurm).

Makes me wish I just left all my characters logged in. Might have to start afking all day if login servers are going to be unreliable >.<