Sign in to follow this  
Booskii

Down Again

You are correct,  my meaning did not come across properly.  In general Wurm tends to be quite stable, but yes there are issues, and recently there have been more than a usual amount of issues.  Some of it in the Developers control some of it not.  I am confident though that this is just another annoying bump and a little patience will get us through it.

I don't doubt that Rolf will get to fixing it as soon as he gets up or that eventually things will get squared away.  Where I get upset is with the system that Rolf has in place.  I feel like he treats the game as a hobby and not as a business.  There have been severe issues with Deli in the last weeks and there is no contingency in place to get him out of bed to fix it.  He either needs to give out personal contact information to those of you he trusts to get him out of bed in the middle of the night or hire someone to manage it while he sleeps.  I don't expect the standard of service that I see in my career, but I do expect a MUCH faster response time than 5-7hrs when there is a problem.  

oh well I am out for the weekend then as this is my only time as family comeing totown and they arive in 5 hours now looks like no chance to logg in till they get here perfect timeing.  Then a gain friday evening is a peak server useage time and high loads stress a system.

Thank you for the up date.

not sure when the servers went down on the login, but curious if anyone knows how much longer until we can login to the game. specially since this only time week i can play...

Any clue if this is a result of a Denial of Service attack on the login server?

If it was, I would have expected them to realize it when it happened last friday.

Lets play a bit aorund with the deedplaner to control the craving :P

• Like 1

I put my alarm on for 6am so I could play Wurm for 2 hours before i have to go out today. Login servers down. The funny thing is, someone told me it would crash, I said "nah, its crashed 2 Friday's in a row, Rolf must have fixed it now"

I guess that's irony.

League of Legends it is.

still down, so when does Rolf usually wake up on a saturday ? :P

Why this always happen on weekend? The only moment I can play without interruptions. A little bit more info on how much time this issue will take to be solved ... that could be nice ...

still down, so when does Rolf usually wake up on a saturday ? :P

rooster_crow.jpg

Maybe this guy can speed it up!