Sign in to follow this  
Booskii

Down Again

I was just on got booted with no crash log and now its just connecting to Server. Says there's still players on just wondering if its just me :/

Edited by Booskii

You can add Indy to the list.  I am getting "Network error: An existing connection forcibly closed by the remote host."

... and it is 02:30 in the morning Swedish time.  So folks your In Game, stay logged on, because right now you can not log in.

Cheers! Hughmongus

Im not getting that much i just get "Connecting to Server...."  Well thanks Hugh at least i know it was not just me

O.O kids are finally down, wife is out visiting a friend, glass of wine is poured, ready to sit down to some Wurm on my Friday night...

O.O kids are finally down, wife is out visiting a friend, glass of wine is poured, ready to sit down to some Wurm on my Friday night...

Hold's out my Glass

i am in game on pristine but the log in seems down cant get an alt on

o.o I literally logged out to restart my comp and i came back to its down.

The people of Wurm deserve to know if this will be an all night, only Rolf can fix this issue type thing? Someone of importance act like you care please?

• Like 2

must of been cause i had alot free time. seems to always happen when i have nothing else to do Ha.    

i'm envisioning an MMA fight where a ground n pound ensues..then a quick arm bar before rolling into a peruvian necktie, then tap out lights out..no wurm

Dream_Master: The reality is that no one needs to go there, Unfortuantley I do nto expect Rolf to be here for 5+ hours

Dream_Master: so expect a 5 hour wait yel36.png

While the servers themselves are up, the logon server is down.  No-one will be able to log on.

Thanks for the info....but I think we're more interested in whether or not we'll see an ETA anytime soon.

Thanks for the info....but I think we're more interested in whether or not we'll see an ETA anytime soon.

Read my previous post >_>

umm  an ETA huh...  ...  I know a general time frame when I expect we will hear form Rolf.  about 4 hours from this post, but I am only in a position to try and inform you of anything we know on the moderation team.

Rest assured, it will be corrected, please try and have a little more patience.  As I said in IRC, it is very unusual to have these server issues, and Wurm Online has a great track record.

I'm only mildly annoyed at the down time myself, I get that this is a small game with limited resources, you guys do your best and keep us up to date.

Really though Enki, I've got nothing but praise for you and but no means mean this as a personal attack but, how can you say that with a straight face? The constant crashing during travel pre and somewhat post 1.1, the major instability the last few months, the DDoS attacks, the bit where some servers got wiped and people lost everything. Saying it's unusual for the Wurm servers to have problems is categorically false.