Sign in to follow this  
Issle

So ... Elder Scrolls Online ...

I have 2 spare keys i don't need as well, pm me if you want one

Also to those that played the last weekend and didn't like the game - did you get off the starter zone/island? The games really opens up and becomes a lot more enjoyable. They will be making those starter areas optional in the future from what i understand.

btw.. just letting you know somehow i gave two to people and only one can redeem. I believe the main one can only be redeemable by your email or something because I hasn't create a bethesda account.

Yeah the "main" key i received was the same one i entered the beta with originally, no idea why they re-send it.

Edit: The keys i had are gone but mmorpg.com apparently have 6000 keys being given out if you hurry :P

Edited by bdew

Yeah the "main" key i received was the same one i entered the beta with originally, no idea why they re-send it.

Edit: The keys i had are gone but mmorpg.com apparently have 6000 keys being given out if you hurry :P

i never got beta invitation before. They just send me news instead.

Yeah, think I'm up to 3 invites for the current round so far.. and only registered once...

Played it briefly, just don't like the fee that it's an attempt to cash in on the name.  Set up the factions so they are independent and allowed to be driven by player choice or aligned as part of the original back story.  The "alliances of need" just break it for me, but I'm also a long time fan of the series and ###### about how every new version that comes out is more "dumbed down" than the last, so keep that in mind.

Rose, I think I have 1 or 2 "friend invites", let me know if you want one.

Yeah, think I'm up to 3 invites for the current round so far.. and only registered once...

Played it briefly, just don't like the fee that it's an attempt to cash in on the name.  Set up the factions so they are independent and allowed to be driven by player choice or aligned as part of the original back story.  The "alliances of need" just break it for me, but I'm also a long time fan of the series and ###### about how every new version that comes out is more "dumbed down" than the last, so keep that in mind.

Rose, I think I have 1 or 2 "friend invites", let me know if you want one.

i was actually offering my invites before :P I cant download that many gigabyte fast enough so no thanks.

Got like 4 invites if anyone wants em lol. #bethsoftdesperation

Edited by Elen

Well just got my own beta inv, and don't have to use friends now. May try it once again (I get in Friday) and try from the very start.

(And actually get more then a few minutes of gameplay >_> )

i'll probably be playing tomarrow for a bit, it's not that bad of a game tbh

I downloaded the beta, played for about two hours and realised why I don't like most MMOs. It's a series of static quests with little or no interaction needed with other players and a completely static environment. This is the same reason I disliked WoW.

Maybe I'm just unique, but for me an MMO should be a sandbox game (Eve, Wurm, errr can't think of any others) where you can make changes to the game environment. Admittedly Eve isn't to the extent that Wurm is, which is why I suddenly find myself addicted after only a week.

• Like 1

Gave away 3 of em, here is the last for whoever types it in first.

P9Y3XH64YP4EDH3KFTLR

It's been claimed I hear.

Edited by Elen

I played it for pretty much a whole day this weekend. It is fun, and admittedly I didnt try pvp (some claiming thats the best bit) and the beta was on an old version so the many quest bugs will be fixed buuut... I wont be buying this. Maybe if it was one of the two pricing schemes, but with both it just isnt worth it imo.

Did make me want to play skyrim again though.

P.s. thanks to elen for code.

From what I saw this weekend, it seems more like a one player game that you can see others running around in as well.  The quests seem to be pretty linear and you have to follow the quest storyline.   Not really the best match for wurm players I'm guessing.  Perhaps there is more to see in the game, but I spent a couple of hours and got tired of being told what to do so I quit.

i had a blast with the game, i intend to buy it next month.

From what I saw this weekend, it seems more like a one player game that you can see others running around in as well.  The quests seem to be pretty linear and you have to follow the quest storyline.   Not really the best match for wurm players I'm guessing.  Perhaps there is more to see in the game, but I spent a couple of hours and got tired of being told what to do so I quit.

I'm afraid that was my experience as well.  I had high hopes but it seems way too linear and not very indicative of the Elder Scrolls games I've experienced in the past.

I got a key from the mmorpg link, was wanting to try the game, thanks!

I am enjoying it, but at the moment it looks like a short term game for me, before it gets repetitive.

So after getting past the first three hours of thinking it was a terrible game, it's gotten better. Once you start to know how everything works and stuff.

Overall, I think I'll enjoy it for a solid month, and maybe off and on after, but I don't really think it should be a subscription game, not worth it really.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, March 25, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, March 25, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

Gave away 3 of em, here is the last for whoever types it in first.

P9Y3XH64YP4EDH3KFTLR

It's been claimed I hear.

free to play?? 

I have 2  1 more weekend beta codes. If anyone wants them, send me a pm.

Edit: Apparently this beta will have the imperial edition features enabled for everybody.

Edit2: keys are gone.

Edit3: mmorpg.com are giving out a metric crapton of keys

Still going on atm???

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, March 25, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, March 25, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

not free to play, just a few pass onj weekends to try.